Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official NBA Playoffs Thread***

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to watch Lakers/Thunder tonight at 10:30. The Yanks at 7 and this game at 10:30 should make for a good sports night.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    I agree with everything you say especially the last two points. Mavs need to rebuild they are never going to win anything with this current group. How many bad playoff eliminations does it take?

Wade will probably sign with Chicago.
    When your best player does not play defense you will never win a championship..Nowitzki is a great scorer but is not a good defender and the mavs as a whole are not good defensively..it's the same reason the Suns despite have tremendoes talent never win...Nash and Stat are horiffic defenders and that's why they always fall short..

It will be interesting to see what happens in the hawks/bucks series...the hawks will still win but the bucks are tough team just wish they had bogut..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    When your best player does not play defense you will never win a championship..Nowitzki is a great scorer but is not a good defender and the mavs as a whole are not good defensively..it's the same reason the Suns despite have tremendoes talent never win...Nash and Stat are horiffic defenders and that's why they always fall short..

It will be interesting to see what happens in the hawks/bucks series...the hawks will still win but the bucks are tough team just wish they had bogut..
    Agreed that the Hawks will still prevail, but I've been very impressed with the Bucks. I'm very surprised they are in this position without both Redd and Bogut.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, not exactly a great start for OKC.

Also, Cavs and Celtics both finish up their series tonight and move on.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, this game has sucked.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a feeling LA would blow them out tonight...I think LA will win game 6 as well...with denver and most likely dallas losing..the lakers road to the finals just got much easier..the suns and jazz have no chance vs. la..while the spurs have a slight chance to beat them..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

The Mavs are built to win 50-55 games in the regular season and get eliminated in either the first or second round. I agree. They play no defense. Kidd used to be an excellent defender but he's lost some of his speed which is why you saw Chris Paul a couple years ago take a sh*t on him in the playoffs. Dampier has been a disappointment for them for years.

As a Knicks fan I have my selfish reasons for wanting the mavs to break it up and Dirk to opt out. That puts another superstar free agent on the market.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Milwaukee wins in Atlanta tonight and takes the 3-2 series lead heading back home.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Towards the end of the reg season I thought Milwaukee w/ Bogut would be a tough series for any team they played...but I am surprised that they have chance to beat the Hawks this series w/out Bogut...kudos to skiles this team plays hard and tough...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bye Bye Mavs. Time to break it up.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go Thunder!!!
    92-91 with 3 to go...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's heartbreaking...

You leave Kobe one on one and Collison blows a rebound opportunity...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bucks-Hawks game 7 today. Hawks currently up by 20 so this one looks like it's over.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jazz giving the Lakers all they can handle in game 1. Kobe just got another gift from the refs with 3:16 to go. God I hate David Stern.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    God I hate LA

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    God I hate LA
    I hate LA too and can't wait for the Knicks to buy a couple biug FA's and return to the spotlight this off-season. F*ck the Laker-Bull d*ck-riding loser David Stern. POS wants to chuckle and laugh at the Dolans. F him and his precious teams in LA and Chicago.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Celts up 14 in the 3rd qtr. Rooting hard for the Celtics. Getting eliminated in the 2nd rd will go a long way in convincing Lebron to leave Cleveland.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Celtics by 25, WTF?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come to New York Lebron. Ditch those pussies in Cleveland and join the Knicks with Amare or Bosh and David Lee.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe I'm rooting for a Boston team in both the NBA and NHL playoffs.