Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods...Jesse James...Tiki Barber...LARRY KING ??

Hall Of Fame

Tiger Woods...Jesse James...Tiki Barber...LARRY KING ??

:eek:

I SWEAR, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SH*T UP !!

[QUOTE][B]Larry King and 7th Wife Shawn Southwick File for Divorce After Claims He Slept With Her Kid Sister[/B]

[IMG]http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/04/15/alg_larry_king.jpg[/IMG]

LOS ANGELES - Oh Larry!

CNN's Larry King is splitting from his seventh wife, a willowy blond who reportedly [B]believes the 76-year-old cheated on her - with her kid sister.
    [/B]
    The talk show anchor and his wife Shawn Southwick, 50, both filed for divorce Wednesday citing "irreconcilable differences."

[B]The marriage crumbled after Southwick accused King of having an affair with her younger sister, Shannon Engemann, TMZ reported.
    [/B]
    The National Enquirer first reported the creepy inter-family cheating allegation in December, quoting an unnamed friend of Southwick's.

The tabloid also said Southwick had an affair with her son's baseball coach in 2008 - a claim she denied.

"This is so ludicrous," Engemann told TMZ Wednesday. "She's singling me out, but Larry has been nothing but generous to our entire family, including me."

She admitted King gave her gifts but wasn't specific. She said Southwick threatened her over the phone, saying "If you dare sue the Enquirer I will pull out every last receipt that proves you had an affair with Larry."

She said King was "like a father" to her.

"I'm tired of taking the wrap for things. I did not have an affair with Larry," she said.

In his filing, King asks for joint custody of the couple's two sons, Chance, 11, and Cannon, 9.

"Larry's major concern is the welfare of his children. Beyond that, he'll have no further comment," King's spokesman Howard Rubenstein told the Daily News.

In her dueling paperwork, Southwick asks for primary physical custody of the boys, spousal and child support and the couple's Beverly Hills mansion.

A singer and TV personality, Southwick bragged on the couple's 10-year anniversary in 2007 that she was the only one of King's seven wives "to have lasted into the two digits."

The 5-foot-10 beauty made headlines when she entered rehab in 2008 for an alleged addiction to prescription painkillers.

At the time, Rubenstein denied speculation that she was depressed or anorexic.

"He's deeply concerned about her well-being," Rubenstein said of King.

"She has taken medications because of her migraine headaches that she's had since she was a young girl. She developed a dependency on painkillers as a result of being prescribed medication for the migraines."

[B]Brooklyn-born King has been married eight times to seven women. He married his third wife twice[/B].[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/04/14/2010-04-14_larry_king_files_for_divorce_from_7th_wife_shawn_southwick_citing_irreconcilable.html[/url]

I dont want to hear about Larry King getting more action than me.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3559840]I dont want to hear about Larry King getting more action than me.[/QUOTE]
    yeah its ashame when a 76 yr old man is getting more action than most of the men here..lol :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3559840]I dont want to hear about Larry King getting more action than me.[/QUOTE]

She's gonna miss seeing a shirtless Larry King walking around the bedroom at night wearing boxer shorts and passing gas. Her loss.

Hall Of Fame
    Timmy, that was one visual i am quite sure we all could have done without !!!:eek::eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Larry's got to be the original tripod guy...no other explanation.

you know, if you're marrying a guy who's going on Wedding #8, chances are the relationship won't be too stable.

does she deserve better than having her husband cheat on her with little sister? yeah, probably, i'm sure. but then she shouldn't have married a guy with Larry's track record. same thing with Sandra Bullock -- no she probably didn't deserve to get cheated on by her scumbag husband, but then again, she probably shouldn't have married a scumbag.

just sayin'.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3559859]She's gonna miss seeing a shirtless Larry King walking around the bedroom at night wearing [B]nothing but his suspenders[/B] and passing gas. Her loss.[/QUOTE]

fixed.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3559885]you know, if you're marrying a guy who's going on Wedding #8, chances are the relationship won't be too stable.

does she deserve better than having her husband cheat on her with little sister? yeah, probably, i'm sure. but then she shouldn't have married a guy with Larry's track record. same thing with Sandra Bullock -- no she probably didn't deserve to get cheated on by her scumbag husband, but then again, she probably shouldn't have married a scumbag.

just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

heartless. if that wasn't trule love i don't know what is.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3559888]heartless. if that wasn't trule love i don't know what is.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://goodbadandugly2.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/true-love1.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Dirt, what you are saying is true, but women like that think they can 'change' the man and he wont cheat on them.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3559894]Dirt, what you are saying is true, but women like that think they can 'change' the man and he wont cheat on them.[/QUOTE]
    [U]ALL [/U]women want to change their husband just a little bit.

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3559894]Dirt, what you are saying is true, but women like that think they can 'change' the man and he wont cheat on them.[/QUOTE]

well, nobody ever said women were very bright ;)

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3559928]well, nobody ever said women were very bright ;)[/QUOTE]

I endorse this.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3559847]yeah its ashame when a 76 yr old man is getting more action than most of the men here..lol :D[/QUOTE]

I guess a lot of the ladies go for that crypt-keeper look.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3559888]heartless. if that wasn't trule love i don't know what is.[/QUOTE]

lmao....:D

Cinderella story!

Btw, the only thing more shrunken than Larry's shoulders is my testigles whilst imagining a Rosie ODonald Bathroom visit after a taco bell feeding.

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3559902][U]ALL [/U]women want to change their husband just a little bit.[/QUOTE]
    and All men want to change their wife.. so that goes both ways.(not that way guys)

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3559928]well, nobody ever said women were very bright ;)[/QUOTE]
    you better watch it........:steamin:
    [QUOTE=southside;3559938]I endorse this.[/QUOTE]
    see above statement...errrrrrr

[QUOTE=RIJetFan;3559954]I guess a lot of the ladies go for that crypt-keeper look.[/QUOTE]
    there are some older men that are nice looking, sean connery for one...

Hall Of Fame
    Hopefully there's a sex tape.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3559999]Hopefully there's a sex tape.[/QUOTE]

maybe not a sex tape, but one of these is probably about Larry King:

[IMG]http://images.travelpod.com/users/tsargood/round_the_world.1174982940.dsc05594.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3559999]Hopefully there's a sex tape.[/QUOTE]

... why was my 1st though, "with a goat involved!!" ? ...

l_j_r