Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Phil Jackson versus Kevin Durant

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157

    Phil Jackson versus Kevin Durant

    http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5091485

    You gotta love the balls on Phil Jackson saying Durant gets preferential treatment from the refs. This guy's entire career he's had superstar players who got their c0cks sucked by the referees. Michael and Scottie in the 90's and now Kobe has had a force field around him for the past 10 years. What does Phil have to say about game 6 of Kings-Lakers in 2002? What's next Belichick complaining about illegal videotaping during games? The man is a hypocrite.

  2. #2
    Agreed, very hypocritical. I think this series will go longer than most expect. I think the Thunder are going to scratch out a couple wins. Lakers in 6.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Agreed, very hypocritical. I think this series will go longer than most expect. I think the Thunder are going to scratch out a couple wins. Lakers in 6.
    I know it won't happen but I would love to see the Lakers get upset in round 1. David Stern would probably kill himself.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    I know it won't happen but I would love to see the Lakers get upset in round 1. David Stern would probably kill himself.
    1) Phil is trying to draw attention to Durant from the referees...

    They read the news too...

    2) I really think Durant will only be part of the Lakers problems...

    Westbrook when he's on is unstoppable...

    3) I just don't see the Lakers winning a championship this season.

    Teams are just too talented this year. This one is up for grabs...

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    1) Phil is trying to draw attention to Durant from the referees...

    They read the news too...

    2) I really think Durant will only be part of the Lakers problems...

    Westbrook when he's on is unstoppable...

    3) I just don't see the Lakers winning a championship this season.

    Teams are just too talented this year. This one is up for grabs...
    I'm really sick and tired of the Lakers and hope anybody but them wins it this year. F Phil Jackson that lucky POS has Michael Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Shaq, Kobe and his team gets Pau Gasol and Ron Artest for basically nothing.

    I'm rooting for the Magic to win it all this year.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    I'm really sick and tired of the Lakers and hope anybody but them wins it this year. F Phil Jackson that lucky POS has Michael Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Shaq, Kobe and his team gets Pau Gasol and Ron Artest for basically nothing.

    I'm rooting for the Magic to win it all this year.
    +1

    I'd be pleased with anyone outside of the Cavs, Lakers, or Celtics. Not that I'm worried the Celtics will win it, because they won't.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    +1

    I'd be pleased with anyone outside of the Cavs, Lakers, or Celtics. Not that I'm worried the Celtics will win it, because they won't.
    Living in Dallas, I'd like to see the Mavs at least make it.

    Wouldn't mind attending a few finals games.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    1) Phil is trying to draw attention to Durant from the referees...

    They read the news too...

    2) I really think Durant will only be part of the Lakers problems...

    Westbrook when he's on is unstoppable...

    3) I just don't see the Lakers winning a championship this season.

    Teams are just too talented this year. This one is up for grabs...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    He's been an absolute force and one of the reasons I've been loving that series.

    Looks like it may be a very early post-season exit for those Mavs too.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    He's been an absolute force and one of the reasons I've been loving that series.

    Looks like it may be a very early post-season exit for those Mavs too.
    Fans down here are distraught.

    If it weren't for the Cowboys moving up and grabbing Bryant, half the city would be on suicide watch.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    Fans down here are distraught.

    If it weren't for the Cowboys moving up and grabbing Bryant, half the city would be on suicide watch.
    Lol, the Spurs were a really tough draw for them in the first round. The Western Conference playoffs in general have been entertaining, at least compared to the ****ty East.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Lol, the Spurs were a really tough draw for them in the first round. The Western Conference playoffs in general have been entertaining, at least compared to the ****ty East.
    I'm actually in Texas right now on a business trip and let me tell you something these Mavs fans are crying and whining right now even worse than anything I've seen from Mets fans over the years. Some idiot talk show host in Dallas said something along the lines of "congrats to the Spurs and all the dirty Mexicans in San Antonio." Don't be shocked if Dirk opts out.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    I'm actually in Texas right now on a business trip and let me tell you something these Mavs fans are crying and whining right now even worse than anything I've seen from Mets fans over the years. Some idiot talk show host in Dallas said something along the lines of "congrats to the Spurs and all the dirty Mexicans in San Antonio." Don't be shocked if Dirk opts out.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    I'm actually in Texas right now on a business trip and let me tell you something these Mavs fans are crying and whining right now even worse than anything I've seen from Mets fans over the years. Some idiot talk show host in Dallas said something along the lines of "congrats to the Spurs and all the dirty Mexicans in San Antonio." Don't be shocked if Dirk opts out.
    Listen to ESPN radio down here. 1033

    GAC (Galloway & Company) are pretty entertaining. They're the afternoon-evening show.

    But don't take Randy too seriously. He's always calling himself a cracker or making fun of a Mexican. People down here get it. He's not being serious.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us