Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: Ashley dupree

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Posts
    1,555

    Ashley dupree

    she looks DOPE...like a drug....be more than glad to pay for her...EDIT
    Press the NSFW in the body of the link to see the REAL DEAL....
    Last edited by jetswin; 04-16-2010 at 07:04 AM. Reason: nudity

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Posts
    1,555
    she looks great check this out guys,,,,minus the tattoos

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Posts
    4,805
    That is JD Harmeyer's girl.

    BACK OFF!

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    she looks great check this out guys,,,,minus the tattoos
    +1

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,843
    Butter face

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Posts
    1,555
    wow her puss is worth those pics you are crazy my man...

  7. #7
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    she looks DOPE...like a drug....be more than glad to pay for her...EDIT
    Press the NSFW in the body of the link to see the REAL DEAL....
    I removed one of these yesterday...

    hey knuckleheads, we don't allow NUDITY here

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I removed one of these yesterday...

    hey knuckleheads, we don't allow NUDITY here
    Had to check if there was nudity on the site heh?

    Tough job, but someone's gotta to do it.

  9. #9
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Had to check if there was nudity on the site heh?

    Tough job, but someone's gotta to do it.
    lol...it usually gets blocked here at work, somehow this one slipped through the cracks...fortunately

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    lol...it usually gets blocked here at work, somehow this one slipped through the cracks...fortunately
    Its a tough job. Meanwhile, the forever non-moderating mods sleep soundly in their beds.








  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Its a tough job. Meanwhile, the forever non-moderating mods sleep soundly in their beds.
    Dreaming of the day Rush ticket prices come back down to earth.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Dreaming of the day Rush ticket prices come back down to earth.

  13. #13
    She really is a butterface...weird thing is I remember her face looking better when she first was introduced to the public.

    She probably thinks she's classier for doing Playboy lol. Playboy sucks.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    5,086
    You guys are crazy, Id hit that sit with a vengeance. She definitely don't have a butter face.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    She really is a butterface...
    OMG!!! SHE HAS GLASSES!!! AND PAINT COVERED OVERALLS!!!


  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,530
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    OMG!!! SHE HAS GLASSES!!! AND PAINT COVERED OVERALLS!!!

    That ain't paint.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Can someone explain to a culturally challenged European what a butterface is?

    Be graphic.

  18. #18
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Can someone explain to a culturally challenged European what a butterface is?

    Be graphic.
    Everything "but her face" is awesome.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Everything "but her face" is awesome.
    Oh...clever.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Can someone explain to a culturally challenged European what a butterface is?

    Be graphic.
    It's when you're going for a pearl necklace but miss...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us