Thread: My Girlfriend's Next Present - You Should Buy Yours One As Well

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

My Girlfriend's Next Present - You Should Buy Yours One As Well

A woman claims falling from a Wii Fit board turned her into a nymphomaniac.

Amanda Flowers told the Daily Star she now needs up to 10 sex sessions a day after damaging a nerve in the fall.

She has been diagnosed with persistent genital arousal disorder, a condition which gained global attention when it featured in an episode of Grey’s Anatomy in 2008.

Ms Flowers, who lives in Manchester, said the urge to have sex was irresistible.

She said small vibrations from her mobile phone or food processor were enough to turn her on.

"It began as a twinge down below, before surging through my body," Ms Flowers told the Daily Star.

"Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm."

The single Ms Flowers said all she could do was try to control it with deep breathing, or "find a superstud who can satisfy me".

PGAD was first defined as "intense feelings of genital congestion and sensations that are typically unaccompanied by any conscious awareness of sexual desire" by US doctor Sandra Leiblum.

The former director of the Centre for Sexual and Relationship Health in New Jersey told FoxNews.com that sensations can last hours or even days, and they truly are unwanted and intrusive.

She said sexual activity can actually reinforce the sensations or provide only temporary relief.

[URL="http://www.news.com.au/technology/wii-fit-fall-made-me-sex-addict/story-e6frfro0-1225854379626"]link[/URL]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    10 times a day? No thanks...I can't handle 10 times a year. Time to throw wii fit in the trash.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Black Death;3561235]
    She has been diagnosed with persistent genital arousal disorder [/QUOTE]
    Is there a way to somehow make this into an airborn contaigen?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3561251]Is there a way to somehow make this into an airborn contaigen?[/QUOTE]

Just please keep it away from Roethlisberger.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Black Death;3561235]A woman claims falling from a Wii Fit board turned her into a nymphomaniac.

Amanda Flowers told the Daily Star she now needs up to 10 sex sessions a day after damaging a nerve in the fall.

She has been diagnosed with persistent genital arousal disorder, a condition which gained global attention when it featured in an episode of Grey’s Anatomy in 2008.

Ms Flowers, who lives in Manchester, said the urge to have sex was irresistible.

She said small vibrations from her mobile phone or food processor were enough to turn her on.

"It began as a twinge down below, before surging through my body," Ms Flowers told the Daily Star.

"Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm."

The single Ms Flowers said all she could do was try to control it with deep breathing, or "find a superstud who can satisfy me".

PGAD was first defined as "intense feelings of genital congestion and sensations that are typically unaccompanied by any conscious awareness of sexual desire" by US doctor Sandra Leiblum.

The former director of the Centre for Sexual and Relationship Health in New Jersey told FoxNews.com that sensations can last hours or even days, and they truly are unwanted and intrusive.

She said sexual activity can actually reinforce the sensations or provide only temporary relief.

[URL="http://www.news.com.au/technology/wii-fit-fall-made-me-sex-addict/story-e6frfro0-1225854379626"]link[/URL][/QUOTE]

we really need a picture. something tells me this chick isn't the Heather Locklear we all have in our heads.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3561267]we really need a picture. something tells me this chick isn't the Heather Locklear we all have in our heads.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why we don't need a picture. Let us dream!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3561270]That's exactly why we don't need a picture. Let us dream![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://hairstyleschat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/laser-hair-removal-bikini.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] "It's that time again Poli. Wear your Mexican suit."[/B]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Black Death;3561235]

[/QUOTE]

I guess your girlfriend must be into deep breathing.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3561267]we really need a picture. something tells me this chick isn't the Heather Locklear we all have in our heads.[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00679/pla2_679657c.jpg[/IMG]

captured just before the fall

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3561281][IMG]http://hairstyleschat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/laser-hair-removal-bikini.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] "It's that time again Poli. Wear your Mexican suit."[/B][/QUOTE]

a) I'll give her the best 30 seconds of her life.

b) Why is that pic from a laser hair removal site? :i_dont_kn

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in for a tenth.