Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phillies fans in action

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Phillies fans in action

NJ Man Accused Of Vomitting On Girl At Phils Game
    21-Year-Old Cherry Hill Man Accused Of Throwing Up On 11-Year-Old Girl And Her Father In Stands At Ball Game
    NEW YORK (CBS/AP) ―

Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned early Friday morning on charges stemming from an incident during Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.

A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say [B]he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl [/B]in the stands during a Phillies game.

Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned early Friday morning on charges stemming from an incident during Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.

Police say Clemmens began trying to make himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his family after a companion was removed from the stadium for unruly behavior.

Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo says he saw Clemmens put his fingers down his throat and throw up, hitting Vangelo and his 11-year-old daughter.

Philadelphia police say Clemmens also punched Vangelo and vomited on an arresting officer.

Clemmens faces charges including assault and harassment.

A phone number for Clemmens was disconnected Friday morning.

[IMG]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/vomiting%20fan%20arrested-150548349.rp350x350.jpg[/IMG]
    [B]The Jerseyite[/B]
    Last edited by Timmy®; 04-16-2010 at 10:38 AM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you mean [B]Phillies fans[/B] in action.

In my opinion there's a huge difference between South Jersey (where Phillies/Eagles fans live), and the rest of NJ, where normal people live.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like

Phillie fan intentionally pukes on 11 year old girl

I heard about this, this morning. Gotta love those fans in Philadelphia! :rolleyes: Click on the link and look at the bum, he could pass as Chris Farley's younger brother! :D

[url]http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Off-Duty-Officer-Daughters-Assaulted-at-Phillies-Game-90983739.html[/url]

[QUOTE]
    [B]Unruly Phillies Fan Assaults, Vomits on Cop and His Family [/B]
    Man and 11-year-old daughter were intentionally thrown up on by fan, police say
    By VINCE LATTANZIO
    Updated 8:09 AM EDT, Fri, Apr 16, 2010

Philadelphia Police A man is behind bars after allegedly assaulting an off-duty Easton police captain and his two daughters at Citizens Bank Park.

Capt. Michael Vangelo and his 16- and 11-year-old girls drove down from the Lehigh Valley to watch the Phillies take on the Washington Nationals Wednesday night when the alleged assault occurred, police said.

Vangelo, 43, says from the moment his family took their seats, a group of unruly men starting disturbing anyone near them.

"They were yelling vulgarities, obscene language," Vangelo said Thursday.

Vangelo and his older daughter asked the men to stop, but that seemed to just cause more trouble, he said.

"I had beer thrown on me and water and then one individual started spitting at the back of my daughter's chair and he actually spit on my 11-year-old daughter," he said.

Vangelo went to report the men to ushers, who promptly ejected them from the game. The man says everything seemed fine until another fan got involved.

That fan -- identified by police as Matthew Clemens -- was sitting with another, unrelated group of fans who were also disciplined for acting out when he allegedly did what Vangelo describes as the "most disgusting thing" he's ever seen.

Clemens, 21, positioned himself behind the 11-year-old's chair, stuck his fingers down his throat and vomited on the girl and her father, police said.

"He leaned forward, he projectile vomited all over me and my daughter," Vangelo said with a look of hurt splashed across his face.

Clemens then began wailing on Vangelo after he pushed him away from the girl -- hitting the off-duty officer in the head and neck, causing his ear to bleed, police said.

Surrounding fans jumped in to help subdue Clemens before he was arrested.

"He was still vomiting on the other fans that were holding him down," Vangelo said.

Clemens faces several charges including Aggravated Assault, Simple Assault, Harassment and Resisting Arrest.

There was no answer at the door of Clemens' Cherry Hill, N.J. home Thursday. A woman who pulled into the home's driveway immediately reversed and drove away when NBC Philadelphia requested comment.

After all the disruptions and vile acts, the 11-year-old was able to come out of the game with a smile, her father said. A nearby fan caught a foul ball and gave it to the girl. [/QUOTE]

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3561514]I think you mean [B]Phillies fans[/B] in action.

In my opinion there's a huge difference between South Jersey (where Phillies/Eagles fans live), and the rest of NJ, where normal people live.[/QUOTE]

I concur and changed title. If anything it will get more views.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3561503]
    [IMG]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/vomiting%20fan%20arrested-150548349.rp350x350.jpg[/IMG]
    [B]The Jerseyite[/B][/QUOTE]

Looks like the father landed at least one good punch.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3561518] Click on the link and look at the bum, he could pass as Chris Farley's younger brother! :D

[/QUOTE]

Every picture tells a story, dont it?

lmao, too bad the other eye went unscathed, I would have scathed the crap out of it, but I guess there were too many witnesses....:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice title change:P

First the New Jersey EZ Pass people are making my life hell and now this.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3561514]In my opinion there's a huge difference between South Jersey (where Phillies/Eagles fans live), and the rest of NJ, [B]where normal people live[/B].[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

;)

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3561534]Nice title change:P

First the New Jersey EZ Pass people are making my life hell and now this.[/QUOTE]

Me thinks you're strong enough to handle it, eh Paul Bunyan?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    was actually at this game... didn't see any vomiting but there was a dude who was about 350 pounds in front of me who had problems keeping his pants pulled up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3561545]Me thinks you're strong enough to handle it, eh Paul Bunyan?[/QUOTE]

No problem.

I assume you will modify all future coon-skin cap barbs directed at me from now on.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3561552]No problem.

I assume you will modify all future coon-skin cap barbs directed at me from now on.[/QUOTE]

If one acts like a urinal, one will be p*ssed on.

:alien::alien:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3561514]I think you mean [B]Phillies fans[/B] in action.

In my opinion there's a huge difference between South Jersey (where Phillies/Eagles fans live), and the rest of NJ, [COLOR="Red"]where normal people live[/COLOR].[/QUOTE]

Like the JERSEY SHORE?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;3561559]Like the JERSEY SHORE?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY&feature=PlayList&p=D93ED2FEC8D86F7F&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=14[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3561567][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY&feature=PlayList&p=D93ED2FEC8D86F7F&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=14[/url][/QUOTE]

LMAO:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3561573]LMAO:D[/QUOTE]

booby bacala is not ammused.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3561503]

[/QUOTE]

He just signed his tender last week, no?

I was hoping to get a 6th rounder for him, now I think we just cut him.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3561547]was actually at this game... didn't see any vomiting but there was a dude who was about 350 pounds in front of me who had problems keeping his pants pulled up.[/QUOTE]

Take it from me, it;s harder than it looks.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3561503]NJ Man Accused Of Vomitting On Girl At Phils Game
    21-Year-Old Cherry Hill Man Accused Of Throwing Up On 11-Year-Old Girl And Her Father In Stands At Ball Game
    NEW YORK (CBS/AP) ―

A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say [B]he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl [/B]in the stands during a Phillies game.

Police say Clemmens began trying to make himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his family after a companion was removed from the stadium for unruly behavior.

Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo says he saw Clemmens put his fingers down his throat and throw up, hitting Vangelo and his 11-year-old daughter.

Philadelphia police say Clemmens also punched Vangelo and vomited on an arresting officer.

Clemmens faces charges including assault and harassment.

[B]The Jerseyite[/B][/QUOTE]

WTF...it's Brundlefly!

[IMG]http://geekonfilm.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/brundlefly.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3561683]He just signed his tender last week, no?

I was hoping to get a 6th rounder for him, now I think we just cut him.[/QUOTE]:rimshot: