Thread: Steve Irwins everywhere...

All League

Exclamation Steve Irwins everywhere...

While I admire the Aussies (never seen a pic of a fat broad on one of their beaches) I have to question their sanity.

I was watching one of those Animal Attack type shows that showed footage of Aussies fishing/wading in croc infested rivers. WTF?

Most Americans cringe if they see a spider but these crazy SOBs are mingling with friggin dinosaurs.

The question is...crazy or ballsy?

http://ozmagic.homestead.com/Austral...leAttacks.html
    Last edited by PatriotReign; 04-18-2010 at 09:45 AM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    While I admire the Aussies (never seen a pic of a fat broad on one of their beaches) I have to question their sanity.

I was watching one of those Animal Attack type shows that showed footage of Aussies fishing/wading in croc infested rivers. WTF?

Most Americans cringe if they see a spider but these crazy SOBs are mingling with friggin dinosaurs.

Well, being from the country concerned I'm not really well placed to answer your question due to bias. I do have a boatload of venenous/dangerous animal stories, however.

All League
    As long as they (unlike patsy* fans) do not sexually abuse those little creatures I am OK with it.

Hall Of Fame

http://ozmagic.homestead.com/Austral...leAttacks.html
    Would like to see a croc in the PASTS* locker room.

the croc would probably vomit..............

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Well, being from the country concerned I'm not really well placed to answer your question due to bias. I do have a boatload of venenous/dangerous animal stories, however.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that...don't you have the top 10 most venomous snakes over there? Then there are the Great Whites and those mofo box jellyfish. I saw those shows too.

All League
    Oh yeah I forgot about that...don't you have the top 10 most venomous snakes over there? Then there are the Great Whites and those mofo box jellyfish. I saw those shows too.
    Yeah - I've had quite a few close calls with snakes and spiders of one sort or another - the jellyfish - the really bad ones - are generally found in sea water in the north of the country. They shut beaches for months at a time, so not good.

All League

Ever been on a Golf Course in Florida? If so, I guarantee you've been within a few feet of a 10'+ Gator. Guarantee it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Didnt the Brits try to hide a whole bunch of ballsy and crazy people down there (Penal Colonies?) back in the 1800's?

I'm sure the blood runs thick in some still......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    Ever been on a Golf Course in Florida? If so, I guarantee you've been within a few feet of a 10'+ Gator. Guarantee it.
    Grew up on one

If you hit one in the water, just take the drop!

All League
    Crocs are a tad bit more dangerous than gators - though I'd like to be near neither if I had a choice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Crocs are a tad bit more dangerous than gators - though I'd like to be near neither if I had a choice.
    That's like saying a .45 is more dangerous than .380...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    That's like saying a .45 is more dangerous than .380...
    Yeah - you're probably right - though I do have to say that it would be very easy to get membership at a golf course with crocs in it - the mortality rate and turnover of membership would be very high.

You wouldn't catch me 5 miles from either a gator or a croc, but if I had a choice to have to go near one it would have to be the smaller reptile.