Thread: "Just Cause 2" for the PS3

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

"Just Cause 2" for the PS3

HOLY SH*T, this game rocks!!! I've never played GTA before in any of it's incarnations, but it's open world like that, you can blow a TON of sh*t up (the audio from the explosions sounds awesome with your subwoofer on) and it's got over the top action like Die Hard on steroids. Anyone else pick it up???

IGN review: [url]http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/862519/just-cause-2/videos/justcause2_vdr_032310.html[/url]

Buncha videos of it: [url]http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/862/862519/vids_1.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If your a "Lost Fan", fly up to the island in the NW corner. Nice little Easter Egg :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3564666]If your a "Lost Fan", fly up to the island in the NW corner. Nice little Easter Egg :yes:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, saw that in the easter egg video. I haven't remotely gotten that far yet. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking about getting it after seeing a promo no tv. I usually play MW2 for shooter action but the game that's always in my PS3 is FIFA 2010. Without a doubt the funnest sports game I've ever played. However, I was thinking about changing it up a bit.

Thanks for the info Rage.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3564744]I was thinking about getting it after seeing a promo no tv. I usually play MW2 for shooter action but the game that's always in my PS3 is FIFA 2010. Without a doubt the funnest sports game I've ever played. However, I was thinking about changing it up a bit.

Thanks for the info Rage.[/QUOTE]

U should also try Splinter Cell:Conviction. Best game out right now, after God of War 3 of course...:P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3564744]I was thinking about getting it after seeing a promo no tv. I usually play MW2 for shooter action but the game that's always in my PS3 is FIFA 2010. Without a doubt the funnest sports game I've ever played. However, I was thinking about changing it up a bit.

Thanks for the info Rage.[/QUOTE]

Not a problem, pick it up, it's a great one. :yes:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3564994]U should also try Splinter Cell:Conviction. Best game out right now, after God of War 3 of course...:P[/QUOTE]

I bet I'd like Splinter Cell, but GoW3 just wasn't my cup of tea.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3564666]If your a "Lost Fan", fly up to the island in the NW corner. Nice little Easter Egg :yes:[/QUOTE]

DUH, I just figured out how to set the waypoint the other night and how to slingshot, jeez, what an idjit. :O

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Went ahead and did the nosedive off the blimp last night a mile in the sky, fun stuff. :yes: