Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets #29 slot has "Tebow, McCoy value"

Veteran
    I agree with Venom that Minnesota is not necessarily likely to take a QB as they are a win-now team but the threat is definitely there. Besides Buffalo and Cleveland there are other teams that might want to play leap-frog. Jacksonville, Oakland, Seattle, and even San Francisco or Denver could all come into play. It only takes one of these teams to pick up the phone.

Minnesotta might take a QB precisely because it's win now. The only thing that offense is missing for a 3-5 year run is some athleticism on the right side of the OL and a young QB. They're ready made to break in a young QB IMO...best RB in the league, road grading OL, and some very good pass catchers.

Banned
    As much as Tarvaris Jackson sucks Tebow and McCoy aren't any better.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    As much as Tarvaris Jackson sucks Tebow and McCoy aren't any better.
    That's not the point, the point is a QB desperate team might fall in love with one of them and Minnesota is a threat to take them for themselves, and we could be the benefactors of this by another team looking to trade up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    That's not the point, the point is a QB desperate team might fall in love with one of them and Minnesota is a threat to take them for themselves, and we could be the benefactors of this by another team looking to trade up.
    I understand what you're saying I'm just looking at it from their point of view. Reaching for Tebow or McCoy would be a dumb move and a waste.