Jets
    1. Kyle Wilson CB Boise St.
    2. Tyson Alualu DE Cal
    4. Greg Hardy DE/OLB Ole Miss
    6. Ed Wang OT Virginia Tech
    7. Dominique Harris SS Temple

http://www.resports.net/nfl-draft.html

1. St. Louis Rams - Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma
    They've passed on Matt Ryan and Mark Sanchez the past two seasons to take players on the DL and OL. They can't afford to pass on another QB if that player is highly rated on their board.
    2. Detroit Lions - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma St.
    The Lions need to protect Stafford at all costs. Okung is by far the best LT prospect in this year's class. Getting the consensus top player in Suh would be nice, but they can add a DT later on because this year's class is stacked at that position.
    3. Tampa Bay Bucs - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska
    A relentless force in the middle, Suh can make the entire defense better by applying pressure and stuffing the run. A truly dominant force inside, one of the best DT prospects in recent memory.
    4. Washington Redskins - Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa
    They need to keep McNabb upright if they intend on getting any return on their investment into a 33-year-old QB. This might be a little high for Bulaga, but they absolutely must get someone to protect Donovan's blindside. Could be a trade here if someone wants to get Berry or McCoy.
    5. Kansas City Chiefs - Eric Berry S Tennessee
    Everyone has heard the Ed Reed comparisons. Berry can come in and immediately help stabalize a secondary that got torched quite a few times the past few years.
    6. Seattle Seahawks - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma
    Seattle has two 1st rounders, so they can afford to take the BAP here and still address a need at 14.
    7. Cleveland Browns - Joe Haden CB Florida
    After running 4.39 (on a wet field) at UF Pro Day, Haden's nightmare combine numbers are ancient history. He's far and away the best CB in this class and projects as a #1 at the next level. Also fills a big need for CLE.
    8. Oakland Raiders - Trent Williams OT Oklahoma
    Al's love for freakish athletes often has him reaching in the draft, 4.88 at 314 is the definition of Freak. But this pick isn't a HUGE reach.
    9. Buffalo Bills - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame
    Clausen has the mentality and arm to play in Buffalo. He can start from day 1 (if he beats out Edwards) and is well prepared to handle the hardships of playing for a lousy team.
    10. Jacksonville Jaguars - Rolando McClain ILB Alabama
    They just signed Kampman and have high picks invested at DE. I can't see them going back to that well here as some predict. McClain is a high character leader who is also a great middle linebacker. A perfect guy to play for Del Rio.
    11. Denver Broncos - Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma St.
    After trading away Marshall, they need a dominant #1 target in the passing game. Eddie Royal is a good player but he needs someone on the other side to draw double coverage. Bryant is head and shoulders above the other WRs in this class.
    12. Miami Dolphins - Dan Williams NT Tennessee
    They need someone to generate consistent pressure on the QB with Joey Porter gone. Williams will anchor the middle and help the other guys get into the backfield.
    13. San Francisco 49ers - Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech
    Morgan is a well-balanced player who works hard. He can become a favorite of Singletary in a hurry.
    14. Seattle Seahawks - CJ Spiller RB Clemson
    Severely lacking a playmaker on offense, Seattle needs to address the position. Spiller will start from Day 1 and could have a Chris Johnson-like impact there.
    15. New York Giants - Jason Pierre-Paul DE South Florida
    The Giants really need to improve their DL. Pierre-Paul is an athletic freak but is very raw. He is a boom or bust prospect but worth the risk at this point in the draft.
    16. Tennessee Titans - Everson Griffen DE Southern Cal
    KVB is gone and they've got nothing much at DE. If they ever plan on winning that division again, they'll have to stop the high-powered passing attacks from Indy and Houston.
    17. San Francisco 49ers - Taylor Mays FS Southern Cal
    Mays is another freak of nature who ran 4.2s at the combine. He was considered a top 10 pick last year. He won't make it past 20 this year.
    18. Pittsburgh Steelers - Anthony Davis OT Rutgers
    Davis has more natural ability than any other OT in this class, but he has to get more consistent. A massive player with quick feet, he's the prototype LT to protect Ben and plow holes for their running game. They could also take Earl Thomas here.
    19. Atlanta Falcons - Mike Iupati OL Idaho
    Iupati is an interesting prospect. Considered the top OG in the class, he also has the size and feet to move to RT.
    20. Houston Texans - Earl Thomas FS Texas
    This pick is almost certainly going to be a FS or a CB. Thomas is the pick here because he's the highest player on the board at both positions, perhaps the highest overall player on the board.
    21. Cincinnati Bengals - Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma
    They added the WRs they needed in free agency, and they get a TE for the next 8+ years here. That position has been an abyss for Carson, he finally gets the help of a pass catching TE.
    22. New England Patriots - Brandon Graham DE/OLB Michigan
    One of, if not the best, pure pass rusher in the draft.
    23. Green Bay Packers - Charles Brown LT USC
    Brown is a very athletic player who projects as a franchise LT. They MUST do something to protect Rodgers because they nearly let him get killed last year. When he has time to throw, it's bad news for defenses.
    24. Philadelphia Eagles - Carlos Dunlap DE Florida
    They have needs everywhere, but Andy Reid values certain positions more than others. He will not take a LB in the 1st round and I don't see him reaching for a FS here either. Dunlap steps in at LDE and provides the pressue they sorely need opposite of Trent Cole.
    25. Baltimore Ravens - Kareem Jackson CB Alabama
    After adding Boldin, they're going with a CB in the draft. Jackson isn't talked about much because he's a junior, but I think he is a little better than Kyle Wilson and McCourty.
    26. Arizona Cardinals - Sergio Kindle DE/OLB Texas
    A classic case where need meets value. Kindle is a perfect fit for the 3-4 in Arizona and they desperately need a pass-rusher.
    27. Dallas Cowboys - Golden Tate WR Notre Dame
    A combo of Tate and Miles Austin will make that offense impossible to stop if Romo is on his game.
    28. San Diego Chargers - Maurkice Pouncey OL Florida
    Most people have SD going with a RB, but they really need to improve the OL if they want the running game to get better. Pouncey is an interior linenan to help create holes for the RB they draft in the 2nd round.
    29. New York Jets - Kyle Wilson CB Boise St.
    This is one of the toughest picks to predict because GM Mike Tannenbaum has moved around the past couple of years to get his man. It could be a DE, OLB, CB, OL... they can truly go with the BPA here.

30. Minnesota Vikings - Brian Price DT UCLA
    A quick 300lb lineman who lives in the opposing backfield. They could use a corner but Price is a great pick here.
    31. Indianapolis Colts - Jerry Hughes DE TCU
    Bill Polian is tough to predict. He doesn't always add the player or position that people expect him to. Hughes is just the type of guy that Polian likes -- quick, high motor, high character and productive.
    32. New Orleans Saints - Sean Weatherspoon OLB Missouri
    This is probably the only weakness on the champs. They need to improve the LBs next to Vilma this off-season if they want to defend their title. Weatherspoon is a rangy, playmaking OLB with a nose for the ball.
    Round 2
    33. St. Louis - Devin McCourty CB Rutgers
    34. Detroit - Ryan Matthews RB Fresno St.
    35. Tampa - DeMaryius Thomas WR Georgia Tech
    36. Kansas City - Terrance Cody NT Alabama
    37. Philadelphia - Nate Allen FS South Florida
    38. Cleveland - Colt McCoy QB Cleveland
    39. Oakland - Chris Cook CB Virginia
    40. San Diego - Linval Joseph DL East Carolina
    41. Buffalo - Bruce Campbell OT Maryland
    42. Tampa Bay - John Asamoah OG Illinois
    43. Devner - Jared Odrick DT Penn St.
    44. New England - Jahvid Best RB Cal
    45. Denver - Dennis Pitta TE BYU
    46. NY Giants - Daryl Washington OLB TCU
    47. New England - Tim Tebow QB Florida
    48. Carolina - Patrick Robinson CB Florida St.
    49. San Francisco - Cam Thomas DL North Carolina
    50. Kansas City - Arrelious Benn WR Illinois
    51. Houston - Ben Tate RB Auburn
    52. Pittsburgh - Chad Jones FS LSU
    53. New England - Damian Williams WR USC
    54. Cincinnati - Morgan Burnett FS Georgia Tech
    55. Philadelphia - Perrish Cox CB Oklahoma St.
    56. Green Bay - Vladimir Ducasse OG UMass
    57. Baltimore - Koa Misi DE/OLB Utah
    58. Arizona - Amari Spievey CB Iowa
    59. Dallas - Jamar Chaney ILB Miss St.
    60. Seattle - Rodger Saffold OT Indiana
    61. NY Jets - Tyson Alualu DE Cal
    62. Minnesota - Dominique Franks CB Oklahoma
    63. Indianapolis - Lamarr Houston DT Texas
    64. New Orleans - Reshad Jones FS Georgia
    Last edited by TheMikeIsHot; 04-19-2010 at 09:03 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    if this how it goes down this week.

i'd be doing this.

except for Ed Wang that's a bad football name. almost as bad as Dick Hertz.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice mock. I like the Okung to Det. I've had them taking him in a few earlier mocks. I'd be surprised it Bulaga goes above Trent williams.

I like Hughes for the Jets but if Kyle Wilson is there I have no problem with that pick. I like the other picks though I'm still not sure about Hardy, he is a very polarizing player.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodjet View Post

i'd be doing this.

Or Woody Johnson

I like the first three picks of the mock, not familiar with the late round guys.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodjet View Post

i'd be doing this.

LOVE THIS DRAFT!! All but Wang. Not because of his name but because I think hs stinks as a player.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great mock

I will streak around my neighborhood if this happens.

How about this subtle switch.

Jets take Kyle Wilson with #29

Jets trade #61 to the Redskins for Haynesworth?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Nice mock. I like the Okung to Det. I've had them taking him in a few earlier mocks. I'd be surprised it Bulaga goes above Trent williams.

I like Hughes for the Jets but if Kyle Wilson is there I have no problem with that pick. I like the other picks though I'm still not sure about Hardy, he is a very polarizing player.
    I am really interested to see how the CBs go. They are so closely rated IMO that after Haden, it's hard to figure out who will be the best pro. It could be any one of 7 or 8 guys.

To me, Kareem Jackson is the 2nd best corner for teams that play lots of bump and run.

Hardy could potentially become the best pass rusher to come out of this class. Upside that Rex just couldn't pass up at that point.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Great mock

I will streak around my neighborhood if this happens.

How about this subtle switch.

Jets take Kyle Wilson with #29

Jets trade #61 to the Redskins for Haynesworth?
    I'd love to get Haynesworth but I don't think #61 gets it done. And isn't he in the 2nd year of a $100M contract?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post

Hardy is a very smart kid too smart he may not have the right temperant for football . he sounds alot like gholston. the ability is there.

here is a article i read about him.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...rebel-in-deed/