Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden 11 Trailer Debuts on Thursday Night

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Madden 11 Trailer Debuts on Thursday Night

Mods, please move if not applicable in this forum...

Madden 11 Trailer Debuts on Thursday Night

Thursday is going to be a very busy day for Madden 11. We already know that the first day of the NFL Draft will bring rookie ratings, rookie screenshots, and both the demo and cover announcements. However arguably the biggest development could come with the world premiere trailer and “first details” on the game which will be provided by Gametrailers at midnight ET.

Of course we already have some details on Madden 11, but this will probably represent the first push out to the mainstream of a feature (or features) that will be heavily marketed. In many cases that ends up meaning it will not be something directed at the hardcore community, unlike earlier with the new locomotion engine being detailed or improved catch animations.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as EA keeps making Madden, it will always be the same every year. I was very disappointed when I got a PS3 and Madden10 this year. It still feels like Im on my PS2.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    As long as EA keeps making Madden, it will always be the same every year. I was very disappointed when I got a PS3 and Madden10 this year. It still feels like Im on my PS2.
    WOW, that's crazy cuz I think '10 is awesome. Still tweaks to be made, but def dig it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    WOW, that's crazy cuz I think '10 is awesome. Still tweaks to be made, but def dig it.
    i gotta say...you seem like a huge madden fan...i am as well...i always hear that it isnt great, this is the same as last year, blah blah blah, but i am biased and love it. i will always get it the midnight it comes out!! are you on playstation or xbox?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    i gotta say...you seem like a huge madden fan...i am as well...i always hear that it isnt great, this is the same as last year, blah blah blah, but i am biased and love it. i will always get it the midnight it comes out!! are you on playstation or xbox?
    Sure am, I love playing it. It's a game, you can't have it all, but I do think that EA does a great job with it. My wife however, does not enjoy watching me play it.

PS3, same tag as my tag here at JI.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like
    any idea when the release date for Madden 11 will be?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure am, I love playing it. It's a game, you can't have it all, but I do think that EA does a great job with it. My wife however, does not enjoy watching me play it.

PS3, same tag as my tag here at JI.
    well my wife gets me that for our anniversary every year....she goes to bed and madden comes out!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This coming from a guy that used to buy it at the stroke of midnight.... WHO CARES?!

That game sucks, it hasn't changed in years... actually I take that back, it's gotten worse. EA is douche and the game looks the same, feels the same, plays the same with retarded AI each and every year. The last time I played was when 2009 came out, another midnight release, and my buddy bought it. I'll tell you that game is just a damn disappointment.

FIFA 2010 baby!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    This coming from a guy that used to buy it at the stroke of midnight.... WHO CARES?!

That game sucks, it hasn't changed in years... actually I take that back, it's gotten worse. EA is douche and the game looks the same, feels the same, plays the same with retarded AI each and every year. The last time I played was when 2009 came out, another midnight release, and my buddy bought it. I'll tell you that game is just a damn disappointment.

FIFA 2010 baby!
    Bitter, party of one???

That's some vitriol right there, jeez. What'd EA do, have sex with your girlfriend?! It's a GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBensAngel7 View Post
    any idea when the release date for Madden 11 will be?
    Usually around mid-August, but the demo will be out soon enough, say July I think. AND it'll have your favorite team on it playing the Colts.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usually around mid-August, but the demo will be out soon enough, say July I think. AND it'll have your favorite team on it playing the Colts.
    i was thinking August. Madden 10 came out on my son's birthday last year and it was part of his birthday presents, along with a freaking baltimore ravens cake....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was thinking August. Madden 10 came out on my son's birthday last year and it was part of his birthday presents, along with a freaking baltimore ravens cake....
    You have clearly failed as a parent! (Just kidding, but I hadda do it!)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    usually around the 12th or 13th of august

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bitter, party of one???

That's some vitriol right there, jeez. What'd EA do, have sex with your girlfriend?! It's a GAME.

Technically yeah because I spent so much damn time playing that game I could have been getting TONS and TONS of nay nay!

You're right, I hate that game. I used to play it sometimes 8 hours non stop. I'd scream like a retard at the TV because the AI cheats and often on cue. Needless to say I'm not a graceful loser but that game literally drove me insane so I stay away from it. Don't make fun, it's a serious condition.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Technically yeah because I spent so much damn time playing that game I could have been getting TONS and TONS of nay nay!

You're right, I hate that game. I used to play it sometimes 8 hours non stop. I'd scream like a retard at the TV because the AI cheats and often on cue. Needless to say I'm not a graceful loser but that game literally drove me insane so I stay away from it. Don't make fun, it's a serious condition.
    HA HA HA, glad you took my post in jest.

I've been playing a Jets franchise lately and no matter what I do, I cannot beat the damn Saints. AND, any time Leon takes a kick off and tries to struggle when he's wrapped up, he fumbles...like seriously, EVERY time.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have clearly failed as a parent! (Just kidding, but I hadda do it!)
    its not my fault. he was influenced by my best friend chuck is a die-hard ravens fan. and you will be happy to know my son is very anti-sidney crosby too.. i told him i was going to get him a crosby jersey, and he told me that he would use it to wipe his butt. (you have to love 7yr olds.)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been playing a Jets franchise lately and no matter what I do, I cannot beat the damn Saints. AND, any time Leon takes a kick off and tries to struggle when he's wrapped up, he fumbles...like seriously, EVERY time.
    do you see the future ..... just like the jets...lol.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    its not my fault. he was influenced by my best friend chuck is a die-hard ravens fan. and you will be happy to know my son is very anti-sidney crosby too.. i told him i was going to get him a crosby jersey, and he told me that he would use it to wipe his butt. (you have to love 7yr olds.)
    I'm anti the pic, I could care less about any other sport besides football.

do you see the future ..... just like the jets...lol.
    Yep and I see a nice fat 8-game suspension for your rapist QB in the magic 8-ball!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm anti the pic, I could care less about any other sport besides football.

Yep and I see a nice fat 8-game suspension for your rapist QB in the magic 8-ball!
    just for that, i have another one i could put up just for you rage..lol

i think your magic 8-ball will be wrong, i see it a 4 game conditional suspension. meaning if ben tows the line, they will knock it down to 2 games

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha... asbolutely.

I remember the obvious "and here's where I fumble" crap and I seriously don't miss it. I'm so glad I just cut that game out of my life. I still yell and ***** at FIFA too but I think that game is so much better (fair play) than any sports game I've played. Plus the virtual pro aspect of the game is really cool.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    GREAT!Another year of being forced to play Madden who's gameplay hasn't really changed in 20 years!Thank God the owning of the exclusive NFL rights is almost up so we get some decent competition from another game maker like 2K Sports!