Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: would you approve if one of these 3 players was selected (via Round 1) ?

thank you, fellas

this man was a guest on WFAN sunday night, speaking for a while on behalf of the draft. He has a site GM JR/NFL draft.

don't know if he's reputible. Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, he had listed D'Anthony Smith to NYJ on his mock.

hence, why i had to get everyone's take
    Last edited by vin777b; 04-21-2010 at 12:28 AM.

I would love Brian Price.....he's a damn good player, and LOL @ people saying no because he doesn't fit our D......You think Rex and the FO are picking a guy in rd 1 they have doubts about fitting the defense?? Rex's system is very versatile with a lot of different packages and looks

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    I would love Brian Price.....he's a damn good player, and LOL @ people saying no because he doesn't fit our D......You think Rex and the FO are picking a guy in rd 1 they have doubts about fitting the defense?? Rex's system is very versatile with a lot of different packages and looks
    Well, he isn't a fit. He's best suited as a 3-tech DT in a 4-3.

Not to mention that he has a reputation for being lazy and his motor runs hot and cold.

These are some of the reasons why Price is dropping completely out of the 1st round on a lot of boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Well, he isn't a fit. He's best suited as a 3-tech DT in a 4-3.

Not to mention that he has a reputation for being lazy and his motor runs hot and cold.

These are some of the reasons why Price is dropping completely out of the 1st round on a lot of boards.
    This. I actually like Price, but at DE we'd be wasting his strengths. He's perfect for the Colts or Eagles.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Hell no

Price isn't a fit, Smith is a reach, and I'd honestly prefer Worilds over Sapp.
    Unless either of these two bust completely and are just contempt with collecting their checks, both guys are real hard workers and great athletes that get over shadowed a lot... I'd be happy with either

Quote Originally Posted by vin777b View Post
    thank you, fellas

this man was a guest on WFAN sunday night, speaking for a while on behalf of the draft. He has a site GM JR/NFL draft.

don't know if he's reputible. Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, he had listed D'Anthony Smith to NYJ on his mock.

hence, why i had to get everyone's take
    in the 1st??

I know they are just mocks and not experts but everywhere I have read he's listed as a 4th-5th round guy

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    in the 1st??

I know they are just mocks and not experts but everywhere I have read he's listed as a 4th-5th round guy

yes, in Round 1.

I ended up checking the entire mock on his site. Don't know what to make of it

apparently he was a scout for the Browns under Butch Davis.

edit: I posted his podcast in a separate thread (Marc Malusis with Russell Lande on WFAN radio)
    Last edited by vin777b; 04-21-2010 at 11:15 AM.