Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PARADIS PICK'S vol.2; the final mock.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    And i don't see why he won't be. If Buffalo takes Clausen, which is possible, and the Browns aren't hot for McCoy, which i don't they are (I'm thinking they take Skelton in rnd 4) there's no one i know that will bother with McCoy in rnd 2 until MIN. JAX sure as sht won't trade up for him.
    ESPN's AFC North reporter claims the browns LOVE McCoy

All Pro
    He's wrong. The Browns see the exact same thing everyone else sees in McCoy. A serviceable starter. Not a franchise QB. McCoy isn't what CLE needs. The Browns need a leader.

He's wrong. The Browns see the exact same thing everyone else sees in McCoy. A serviceable starter. Not a franchise QB. McCoy isn't what CLE needs. The Browns need a leader.
    Para . . . unless you have sources inside of Cleveland, I'm going to go ahead and say you're simply projecting your own evaluation onto them.

Veteran
    How do you so matter-of-factly no that "he's wrong"? And since when is Colt McCoy not a leader? This is the first I've heard that there's something wrong with his leadership ability.

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    ESPN's AFC North reporter claims the browns LOVE McCoy
    I really doubt that. I can't imagine anyone actually thinks Colt McCoy will be a starting QB in the pros. I liked him in college but I just don't see/think pro starter when I think Colt McCoy.

Veteran
    Good for the most part. a couple things though. I don't think Berry will make it out of the top 5, if he's still there at 5 I think KC will take offers (and there will be some) for trades. I don't think the Giants go OL with the 1st pick I think they go DL. I'd say Mays would be a legit pick if Tanny didn't have that festering reminder, Gholston, on the roster. I don't think he'll add another workout warrior to the D. If Joseph falls that far I hope we jump the 2 spots to get him, if we haven't addressed DL in the 1st. Cody is wierd, I don't think he should be a 1st rounder, more like high second(don't mean to nit-piak), but I think you're right. He could very well go in the first to a team that wants Jabba the Hut at NT.

while McCoy's arm strength 'may' be a question. He leadership qualities are unquestionable.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Para . . . unless you have sources inside of Cleveland, I'm going to go ahead and say you're simply projecting your own evaluation onto them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
    How do you so matter-of-factly no that "he's wrong"? And since when is Colt McCoy not a leader? This is the first I've heard that there's something wrong with his leadership ability.
    Just trust me on this one, i'm more plugged into the Browns than i should be. And c'mon. Who the hell really thinks Colt is gonna be the guy to take a team to the promised land. He's a good fit for a team that has had alot of success, has a strong core of players, and isn't asked to be accountable. i.e. PIT

CLE needs a motherfkcing savior of mythical proportions to pull that franchise's a$$ out of the fire. Thats not McCoy.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    Good for the most part. a couple things though. I don't think Berry will make it out of the top 5, if he's still there at 5 I think KC will take offers (and there will be some) for trades. I don't think the Giants go OL with the 1st pick I think they go DL. I'd say Mays would be a legit pick if Tanny didn't have that festering reminder, Gholston, on the roster. I don't think he'll add another workout warrior to the D. If Joseph falls that far I hope we jump the 2 spots to get him, if we haven't addressed DL in the 1st. Cody is wierd, I don't think he should be a 1st rounder, more like high second(don't mean to nit-piak), but I think you're right. He could very well go in the first to a team that wants Jabba the Hut at NT.
    I know.. I really hate gholston this year for that. In regards to the Giants, I think its quite possible they go DL too, but there's kind of no man's land between Morgan/Williams and the late round guys, so I could see them trying to get their running game back on route.
    Last edited by Paradis; 04-21-2010 at 12:28 PM.

Veteran
    Just trust me on this one, i'm more plugged into the Browns than i should be. And c'mon. Who the hell really thinks Colt is gonna be the guy to take a team to the promised land. He's a good fit for a team that has had alot of success, has a strong core of players, and isn't asked to be accountable. i.e. PIT

CLE needs a motherfkcing savior of mythical proportions to pull that franchise's a$$ out of the fire. Thats not McCoy.
    Anddddd wrong again.

All Pro
    what that they decided at the end of the third round he was worth it?

Alright you, you made your point. the point that you wanna tussle with me. You've officially made it personal by hunting down draft prediction threads. Imagine that, people not predicting everything that happened.

... i'll be watching you.. babycakes.

Veteran
    what that they decided at the end of the third round he was worth it?

Alright you, you made your point. the point that you wanna tussle with me. You've officially made it personal by hunting down draft prediction threads. Imagine that, people not predicting everything that happened.

... i'll be watching you.. babycakes.
    LOL. Can't we take this brawl over to the Taylor Mays thread?

All Pro
    no, we're at odds now for infinite

Veteran
    no, we're at odds now for infinite
    Why, because Taylor Mays got drafted closer to the third round than the first round?

And I was an idiot for thinking that?

All Pro
    no

he Talent might not match the pick, but JAX playing against Manning, and the now emerging Shaub & Co. means they might have take Haden here to do something to slow down those high octane offenses.