Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did The Jets Just Stick it to Francessa and WFAN?

Veteran

Did The Jets Just Stick it to Francessa and WFAN?

I didn't catch it in its entirety, but did the Jets release their regular season schedule to ESPN Radio, while refusing to release it to Francessa and WFAN?

Francesca made a comment apologizing to his fans for not having the schedule, then said something along the lines of "as many of you probably know, this show and the Jets aren't on the greatest of terms at the moment"

LMAO Way to give it to that hack!

All Pro
    i heard that also... But it serves him right... The jets could never do anything right in his eyes. he kept harping on football beinga youngman's sport and Jason Taylor and LT are not young, etc. But he will jock Brett favre to no end!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
    I didn't catch it in its entirety, but did the Jets release their regular season schedule to ESPN Radio, while refusing to release it to Francessa and WFAN?

Francesca made a comment apologizing to his fans for not having the schedule, then said something along the lines of "as many of you probably know, this show and the Jets aren't on the greatest of terms at the moment"

LMAO Way to give it to that hack!
    it has nothing to do with sticking it to them. The Jets radio is 1050 and all they did was keep the info to there own station.

fatcessa, you are fat scum. stop talking about the jets and pretend they don't exist.

thanks,

jets fan

Quote Originally Posted by sec318 View Post
    it has nothing to do with sticking it to them. The Jets radio is 1050 and all they did was keep the info to there own station.
    +1

ESPN 1050 is the Jets flagship station so of course they are going to give the schedule to them first

If there's any animosity towards Francessa and WFAN, Francessa brought it upon himself.

I'm excited that the NYJ open up on Monday night.

This is going to be a fun season.

Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post
    i heard that also... But it serves him right... The jets could never do anything right in his eyes. he kept harping on football beinga youngman's sport and Jason Taylor and LT are not young, etc. But he will jock Brett favre to no end!!
    +1
    What goes around comes around.

I cannot stand Fatcessa but this war between his "fatness", ESPN Radio and the Jets is hurting everybody. It makes him look unprofessional, which is exactly what he is. But it also hurts the Jets because as much as it makes me sick to say, WFAN exposure is good for the bottom line of New York teams. ESPN Radio is sadly almost a non factor because if you go 5 miles in any direction outside of the city you get static.

The cold war has to end. Sadly, someone is going to have to kiss the sports pope's ring to end this.

Well done by the FO if this is true...

Nobody from the Jets organization should ever throw this disgraceful loudmouth a bone again...The fatman really stepped over the line with his bashing of the team and for that he deserves to be treated like irrelevant dirt...

I hope the Jets front office told him to go f--- himself!

Banned
    Mike Francesa sucks.

Those of you Jets fans with any self-respect will stop listening to his boring show.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    Well done by the FO if this is true...

Nobody from the Jets organization should ever throw this disgraceful loudmouth a bone again...The fatman really stepped over the line with his bashing of the team and for that he deserves to be treated like irrelevant dirt...
    Off Topic but nyctomjetsfan you got the best signature on this sight.

I rewatched that little video like 10 times lol

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    If there's any animosity towards Francessa and WFAN, Francessa brought it upon himself.
    Exactly, he shot himself in the foot.

All League

Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Off Topic but nyctomjetsfan you got the best signature on this sight.

I rewatched that little video like 10 times lol
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    I cannot stand Fatcessa but this war between his "fatness", ESPN Radio and the Jets is hurting everybody. It makes him look unprofessional, which is exactly what he is. But it also hurts the Jets because as much as it makes me sick to say, WFAN exposure is good for the bottom line of New York teams. ESPN Radio is sadly almost a non factor because if you go 5 miles in any direction outside of the city you get static.

The cold war has to end. Sadly, someone is going to have to kiss the sports pope's ring to end this.
    The 5 prime time games this season and an HBO special tell me the Jets don't need WFAN for exposure.

Rookie
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...a02&id=3702775

Look who wants to be just like Rex

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Whew! Thank the sweet baby Jesus! I thought a day was gonna pass without another "Francesa Sucks" or "WAAH! Francesa said something not nice about the Jets!" thread. But no, here it is! I can rest easily now.

Undrafted Free Agent