Thread: former NFL scout Russ Landis offers insight on the draft (podcast)

former NFL scout Russ Landis offers insight on the draft (podcast)

Marc Malusis with Russell Lande
    Malusis is joined by Former NFL scout Russ Lande to breakdown the upcoming draft this Thursday night at Radio City.

http://www.wfan.com/topic/play_windo...udioId=4576203

I don't like Malusis, however he did a solid interview. Don't know what to make of his word on Eric Berry. Etc.

Thanks for posting that.

very very interesting insight on some prospects.

I was surprised at his opinion on Berry being only a really good player if he's started at corner.

also theres a lot of love on this board for cody by a few.. he seems to think if this was a few years ago he would be a 6th rounder! says he's going to be overdrafted because of the increased amount of teams playing a 3-4. Claims he'll be out of the league a lot sooner than people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrebetfan80 View Post
    very very interesting insight on some prospects.

I was surprised at his opinion on Berry being only a really good player if he's started at corner.

also theres a lot of love on this board for cody by a few.. he seems to think if this was a few years ago he would be a 6th rounder! says he's going to be overdrafted because of the increased amount of teams playing a 3-4. Claims he'll be out of the league a lot sooner than people think.
    yes. I believe he is 100% on target with Cody.

far as Berry, we will see.

his latest mock had the Jets selecting D'Anthony Smith in Round 1. Don't know what to make of that

I'm really not a big Cody fan. The guy looks like a fat slob and he really doesn't look like someone who is committed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    I'm really not a big Cody fan. The guy looks like a fat slob and he really doesn't look like someone who is committed at all.

he will be out of the league in 2 years.