Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Fatcessa comments on the schedule

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Fatcessa comments on the schedule

Opened up the show stating that Monday night Football isnít the big game of the week, itís Sunday Night Football and the Giants have more Sunday night Football that the JetsÖ.Said Monday night isnít watched by everyone because its on cable.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree that MNF is not like it used to be - ABC aired it and everyone coudl see it. But who cares, he sounds like a kid saying that his daddy's cadillac is better than your daddy's Lincoln... You don't get extra points for playing on SNF than MNF. If you win it counts as one win and if you lose it counts as 1 loss!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    lmao....he said... I doan know what da jets ah beadin theh chests aboud....Sunnay night is the game, ogay, not monnay night. Sunnay night. I doan know why they ah beadin theh chests. Its Sunnay night, ogay. Sunnay. Ogay.

IBT "Kindly move up the dial instead of listening to that fat turd, I listen to ESPN, you all suck YOu SOJ's losers"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My toy firetruck is a brighter shade of red then yours.

Mike Francessa broadcasting 101.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh geez this guy makes me sick.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly dont get why any of you guys listen to him....his show his comments everything just stop listening....listen to 1050 at least its entertaining....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just don't know how this guy still has a job. I'd be embarrassed if I was that station manager. He's clearly a moron.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    IBT "Kindly move up the dial instead of listening to that fat turd, I listen to ESPN, you all suck YOu SOJ's losers"
    Yep.
    I listen on the 'net and 1050 finally filled in the 1p-2p hole before Kay came on (no Cowherd, west coast is best BS for me) with Tierney/Jody Mac at the Track. They are on from 1-3, then Kay & his crew from there. No more need for the FAN after Roberts/Benigno vacate.

Guys, Bail on Fat Ass right now! It's easy to do!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Woodall Rocks! View Post
    Yep.
    I listen on the 'net and 1050 finally filled in the 1p-2p hole before Kay came on (no Cowherd, west coast is best BS for me) with Tierney/Jody Mac at the Track. They are on from 1-3, then Kay & his crew from there. No more need for the FAN after Roberts/Benigno vacate.

Guys, Bail on Fat Ass right now! It's easy to do!
    Yeah I finally jumped from the FAN online stream after 1 to 1050. I used to listen to 1050 more, and I loved Max Kellerman, but he got tossed. BT has been thrown every partner under the sun....Stephen A. Smith? and now Jody Mack who is making it better than just BT by himself. I am not a huge fan of BT.

I miss Dan Patrick in that slot with Dibble. That show was classic, and then he left and so do I for a bit after listening to Terico and Van Pelt---uggg. Cowherd is solid, but we only get 2 hours of him in NY. Michael Kaye is ok, and has been better with Bonnie Bernstein on the show. Either way, I am feeling the current cast for the time being.

Fitz