Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They're calling him Xerxes...

They're calling him Xerxes...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha over at the ganggreen... That is ****ing hilarious man!

Talk about a revolution in Jason Taylor jokes!

Jets Insider VIP
    ^^ Yeah seriously dude, this one's been around since 300 came out.

who are they calling Xerxes?

^^ Who else could they call Xerxes?

http://images.google.com/images?um=1...og&sa=N&tab=wi

Also, TGG is filled either with idiots or 12 year olds.

Jets Insider VIP
    I remember a buddy of mine told me as we walked into the theater that Xerxes looks just like Jason Taylor in the movie.

Knowing that, I was still LMAO when he first appeared.

And I agree about TGG, place is garbage. I've never seen so much over-moderation in my life.

All Pro
    Now that's quite funny

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

All Pro
    The gang green perma banned me, I have no idea why, only had maybe dozen inane posts. I am kinda bitter because it is the only banning i have ever had, I even e-mailed them a couple of times with no reply.

hahaha--you were jetslookingfordware? I remember your ban--I thought it was 9 months--you started a thread that was outrageously false at a time when they were cracking down on that stuff. As I recall, you basically had just come off another ban before that.

I never thought of that..... J Taylor does resemble Xerxes....!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RexRutha View Post
    hahaha--you were jetslookingfordware? I remember your ban--I thought it was 9 months--you started a thread that was outrageously false at a time when they were cracking down on that stuff. As I recall, you basically had just come off another ban before that.
    No, my first ban was the false thread...I said Fisher got fired. Of course, it goes deeper than that, but nobody cares about that place soooooooo........yeah.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    The gang green perma banned me...
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    I got permabanned too...
    their loss, our gain

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    They could pass for brothers, LOL! Who is going to be the first fan to show up with a huge Xerxes banner at the game

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    His dad?

The Gang Green is a great message board... sounds like alot of bitterness to be honest... I never really understood the whole Jets vs. Jets messageboard drama really... aren't we all fans of the same team? Both boards are great but I happen to have found TGG first and post there frequently.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    No seriously...when I went back after the Fisher incident the place had fallen off a friggin cliff. It was mind numbingly retarded to tell you the truth.

Maybe it's because everyone took Electric and WW so seriously. One poster in particular was NDmick...at one point he was showing some smarts but by the time I came back from my ban he was sucked into their little pool of douchebaggery.
    fellas, please continue your discussion by pm, thanks no need to blast any other sites here

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    their loss, our gain

Is that the new math?

The Gang Green huh? Never heard of that place are they close to as cool as JI? Why would there be another Jets forum when JI is all you could ask for? For example, JI is not completely full of dooshy internet tough guys. Also, JI does not seem to be infatuated with starting a complete section of the forum to talking about how homosexual other members may be. If JI spent the long hours of speculating on the deviant sexual desires of other members you may in turn be inclined to believe that is a statement about JI. It would only make sense to come to the conclusion that Jets Insider was full of closet gays that fantasies about each other if we did do that.

Just sayin' I'm glad Jets Insider does not do that and I have no need to go to other forums.