Thread: How will the Filthy Stinkin' Cheaters screw up Round 2?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

How will the Filthy Stinkin' Cheaters screw up Round 2?

I figured I may as well save SG3 from having to post this thread, so how exactly will Bill Beelzebub screw the pooch in tonight's round 2? We all know he doesn't know crap about football without photocopied playbooks and opposing offensive coordinators under hypnosis. Hell, without Krafty paying off Walt Coleman, the Pattycakes would be all-time losers on the scale of, well...er....the Jets. So far, the deranged scumbag cheater took a clearly inferior CB to the Jets humongously better CB. The burning question is how will Bill Bellidick mess up the fact he has 4 picks (44,47,53,90) in the deepest draft in memory, versus the Jets single pick at 61?

oh, and Brady is a fudgepacking fag and I hope all Pats fans and their family die in a flaming car crash, or get aids, or die somehow...
    Last edited by Vinny Patrollie; 04-23-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    sg3 has really managed to get under your skin there dude

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go kill yourself

See you covered it already LOL
    Last edited by IM3; 04-23-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post
    I figured I may as well save SG3 from having to post this thread, so how exactly will Bill Beelzebub screw the pooch in tonight's round 2? We all know he doesn't know crap about football without photocopied playbooks and opposing offensive coordinators under hypnosis. Hell, without Krafty paying off Walt Coleman, the Pattycakes would be all-time losers on the scale of, well...er....the Jets. So far, the deranged scumbag cheater took a clearly inferior CB to the Jets humongously better CB. The burning question is how will Bill Bellidick mess up the fact he has 4 picks (44,47,53,90) in the deepest draft in memory, versus the Jets single pick at 61?

oh, and Brady is a fudgepacking fag and I hope all Pats fans and their family die in a flaming car crash, or get aids, or die somehow...
    So why are you here?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    can't say i disagree with any of that, well done.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have only used these for Tex, but you are stepping up your game so here ya go.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

You forgot "BB stole money from a dying man ..."

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Kindly refrain from any further references to that pile of excrement in a hoodie. Thank you.