Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Rob Gronkoswki or w/e

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Rob Gronkoswki or w/e

    See him with that Patriots helmet on going nuts?! He's a true doucher, should fit in well

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    His whole family looked batsh*t crazy.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will like to see their reaction after Harris takes his head off

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't know where to put this but Hernandez fell due to pot issues. People around UF are saying no surprise...a few have some interesting stories about his pot issues.

    Between Dunlap, Hernandez, and the Pouncey bros; it's no reason why this team fell apart before the SECCG.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    Didn't know where to put this but Hernandez fell due to pot issues. People around UF are saying no surprise...a few have some interesting stories about his pot issues.

    Between Dunlap, Hernandez, and the Pouncey bros; it's no reason why this team fell apart before the SECCG.
    branded as a "habitual marijuana user" by NFL teams....admitted at the combine he smokes pot almost daily, sometimes smoking with his mother...

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGreen88 View Post
    See him with that Patriots helmet on going nuts?! He's a true doucher, should fit in well

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    branded as a "habitual marijuana user" by NFL teams....admitted at the combine he smokes pot almost daily, sometimes smoking with his mother...
    That goes with a story I heard about Meyer going to Hernandez's house for an in-home recruitment visit and he saw joints on the living room table. Meyer asked him about it and he and his parents told them it was their lifestyle and he would have to deal with it if he wanted Hernandez to come to UF.

    The rest is history...

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    Didn't know where to put this but Hernandez fell due to pot issues. People around UF are saying no surprise...a few have some interesting stories about his pot issues.

    Between Dunlap, Hernandez, and the Pouncey bros; it's no reason why this team fell apart before the SECCG.
    Details??

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    branded as a "habitual marijuana user" by NFL teams....admitted at the combine he smokes pot almost daily, sometimes smoking with his mother...
    id rather draft a habitual mJ user in rd 4 than a blocking tight end who had part of his spine removed in rd 2. the gronk pick was terrible.

    the laws might change 1 day... Gronk is never getting that natural part of his spine back.
    Last edited by bitonti; 04-29-2010 at 09:31 AM.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    id rather draft a habitual mJ user in rd 4 than a blocking tight end who had part of his spine removed in rd 2. the gronk pick was terrible.

    the laws might change 1 day... Gronk is never getting that natural part of his spine back.
    Certainly Hernandez in 4 is a better value pick than Gronk in 2, but I still liked the Gronk pick. Vollmer had the same injury and surgery and he has looked great ever since. No reason Gronk can't have a similarly succesful recovery and similarly solid post-surgery production.

  11. #11
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    d rather draft a habitual mJ user in rd 4 than a blocking tight end who had part of his spine removed in rd 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us