Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Too Funny, Pats new TE

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Too Funny, Pats new TE

HAHAHAHA

"Gronkowski is a first round talent who probably got hurt shaking Roger Goodellís hand Ö heís a porcelain doll."

"he canít be counted on to last more than ten minutes. He missed time with mono, missed most of last year with a herniated disk, and he has never been able to show he can play for a full season"

Way to go Billy

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    BREAKING NEWS:

"Gronkowski suffered a whiplash injury on the stage of the 2010 NFL Draft as he proceeded to headbang for three minutes while wearing a Patriots* helmet."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAVIS BICKLE View Post
    HAHAHAHA

"Gronkowski is a first round talent who probably got hurt shaking Roger Goodellís hand Ö heís a porcelain doll."

"he canít be counted on to last more than ten minutes. He missed time with mono, missed most of last year with a herniated disk, and he has never been able to show he can play for a full season"

Way to go Billy

MONO can be deadly, and its very contagious.

HERNIATED DISK might not be bad when your not running full speed, catching footballs with safeties smashing a helmet into your spine

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Billly the Whiffer grabs up Tight End number 21 since 2006

none of the previous 20 remain on the Pattycake roster

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that guy definitely seemed like a douche on NFLN. Can't wait for Scott or Harris to lay him out... well, if we are at it, just drop Big Jenks in coverage and bury him alive...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy just looks like a douche with the running around with the Patriots helmet on and dancing around like a fool. I can't wait to see our Defense lay the wood into this kid and knock him out.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    anybody have a link to Pattycake Tight End Savior #21 (since 2006) making an ass of himself

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if you'll still be laughing when this 6'7" TE keeps burning you over the middle in place of Welker early in the season.

BB has worked his magic again this draft and you're not man enough to admit it.

He stole Gronk out from under Baltimore, who still tried to weasle their way to grab him. http://www.patriots.com/news/index.c...tail&pid=42669

The first move of the day was Belichick’s best as he boxed out Baltimore by sliding up two spots through a trade with Oakland and stole tight end Rob Gronkowski from the Ravens. Baltimore GM Ozzie Newsome actually tried to squeeze past New England by claiming the time to make a pick expired and submitted a pick, which was believed to be Gronkowski, but the Patriots ultimately wound up with the Arizona product.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post
    I wonder if you'll still be laughing when this 6'7" TE keeps burning you over the middle in place of Welker early in the season.

He stole Gronk out from under Baltimore, who still tried to weasle their way to grab him. http://www.patriots.com/news/index.c...tail&pid=42669
    Your posts are as clueless Belichick's drafts. Keep posting you provide nice comic relief.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Your posts are as clueless Belichick's drafts. Keep posting you provide nice comic relief.
    I'm glad you find me funny. Will you still be laughing when the Pats beat out the jets in the division yet again this year? How about when the Jets go 8-8 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs entirely?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

just like those 17 other Tight Ends beli drafted or traded for or signed???

like Watson and Thomas and Graham and Baker and the other dozen or more -- NONE of whom remain on the Pattycake roster???

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

He stole Gronk out from under Baltimore, who still tried to weasle their way to grab him.

good one, Vincent..... those damn Raven "weasles" --- ya can't trustem

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    just like those 17 other Tight Ends beli drafted or traded for or signed???

like Watson and Thomas and Graham and Baker and the other dozen or more -- NONE of whom remain on the Pattycake roster???
    Duh...that's why it was a pick to fill a need.

Pats were one of three teams to have the best draft so far, and you can't stand it can you?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

are we talking about the 2011 season already? You folks in NE are high.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vinny... it's the draft... nobody has played a down yet in the NFL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Duh...that's why it was a pick to fill a need.

Pats were one of three teams to have the best draft so far, and you can't stand it can you?
    I don't think having five 7th round picks justifies trading down every other minute as "good" (I know you had a billion compensation picks), but I'll say this - New England picked up some good college football players.

The Pats needed to get younger, and did in this draft at TE, CB and ILB.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    That big white tool and Fred Taylor will become best of friends.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats retooling going fine....filling positions of need...how good these guys are playing in the NFL remains to be seen....but every team has those ???? with picks...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I don't think having five 7th round picks justifies trading down every other minute as "good" (I know you had a billion compensation picks), but I'll say this - New England picked up some good college football players.

The Pats needed to get younger, and did in this draft at TE, CB and ILB.
    The Pats came away filling 4 positions of need with solid picks. The trading down netted them a second round pick from Carolina next year, so they'll have 2 #1s and 2 #2s. I consider that "good", don't you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats started this draft with NO Third Round picks......manufactured 2 out of thin air and traded one for that 2011 second rounder....

BB is a magician !

If BB stuck with the Jets, they would love him....It would be the Pats trying to catch the Jets every year....I understand all the animosity from Jet fans toward him.....