Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Hi

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

My name is Dan from New York. Football was the first sport i followed, and that's why the jet's are the most meaningful franchise to me in all of sports. I use to lurk on this forum on and off for the past few years, just to get updated info on the team, but always felt slightly odd for not registering. Some if it had to do with starting a career recently, focusing on my time management, looking at my opportunity costs, and assuming i would waste time on a forum. I was caught up with work, family, friends, and acquaintances that i forgot about personal hobbies or development that i needed for my self. I enjoy sports and sports fans, but i simply neglected it. Today i see joining this forum as a way to share and connect with similar, like minded, and great people. This is bar none the best jet's community online. And if i lurk anyway, it wouldn't hurt to post occasionally, and bond with an amazing community. Cheers

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by danny86 View Post
    My name is Dan from New York. Football was the first sport i followed, and that's why the jet's are the most meaningful franchise to me in all of sports. I use to lurk on this forum on and off for the past few years, just to get updated info on the team, but always felt slightly odd for not registering. Some if it had to do with starting a career recently, focusing on my time management, looking at my opportunity costs, and assuming i would waste time on a forum. I was caught up with work, family, friends, and acquaintances that i forgot about personal hobbies or development that i needed for my self. I enjoy sports and sports fans, but i simply neglected it. Today i see joining this forum as a way to share and connect with similar, like minded, and great people. This is bar none the best jet's community online. And if i lurk anyway, it wouldn't hurt to post occasionally, and bond with an amazing community. Cheers
    Be honest. Did your idolizing of me cause you to join? Welcome to JI.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you stumbled upon the Jets all those years ago...

Welcome to the site and please feel free to commiserate, hypothesize and act foolish with the rest of us...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dan, Welcome to JI...

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by danny86 View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone
    Now just get into a thread so we can initiate you properly.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha alright in honor of borgoguy, better yet i posted my first thread, and for Revis Island, i did my honorary first trashing of Chad Henne and all his comparisons to Sanchez...

It's time to assimilate to our jets philisophy and go Bad Ass!