Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Warning this is going to piss u off!

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa,FL
    Posts
    2,127

    Warning this is going to piss u off!

    Check out this bull crap.

    Rex Ryan's mouth continues to write checks the New York Jets have no chance of cashing
    August 20, 1:18 AMNew England Patriots ExaminerSean CrowePrevious Next
    Rex Ryan. I once called him the gift that keeps on giving. But seriously, this guy is a buffoon.

    There’s an unwritten rule among NFL head coaches: you don’t talk about other teams. Ever. If you do, Bill Belichick brings the F-U touchdown out of retirement during an embarrassing 56 -3 beat-down.

    Rex Ryan has set himself, and by proxy his team, up for just that.

    He began by trying to defend the things he said earlier in the offseason.

    "When I said that about Belichick, I’m just letting him know I’m not intimidated by him," Ryan said. "He’s got the same position I have. We’re both head coaches in this league. He just happens to have a hell of a lot more Super Bowl wins. I don’t have a win. I understand that, but we’re not going to tiptoe our way through this thing.”

    "You don’t line up and beat a Bill Belichick-coached team by tiptoeing in there."

    At this point, he’s OK. If he just shut up and moved on to something else, there would be no story here. But Rex Ryan’s mouth has no off switch.

    "We’re going to be ourselves and I’m going to be myself," he said. "How much more motivation are they going to get by putting a quote from me on the wall, saying I believe in my football team and I’m not going to be intimidated by a coach or anyone else?

    Still OK. Barely. Hanging on by a thread. If only he could convince himself to stop talking…

    "If that’s where you’re going to draw motivation from, hell, we’ll probably kick your (butt)."

    Seriously, Rex, you need a muzzle.

    The New York Jets, as presently constituted, are about a five or six win team. If everything goes right, the stars align, and Mark Sanchez morphs into a legitimate NFL quarterback faster than expected, they might be a nine win team.

    Here’s the problem. The Patriots are a 12-14 win team with an offense capable of dropping 40 points on just about any defense in the NFL. Belichick has proven, when he doesn’t like a team or a head coach, he’s willing to embarrass them.

    Just ask everyone who came across his path in the wake of the Spygate scandal.

    Belichick already hates the Jets. Now their loud-mouthed rookie head coach, who has proven nothing, earned zero respect, and doesn’t belong on the same NFL planet as Bill Belichick has called his team out not once, but twice this offseason.

    September 20th is his day of reckoning. After the humiliating beating the Patriots will put on the Jets, and the sure-to-be-icy postgame handshake with the head coach he seems to enjoy calling out, one has to wonder if Rex’s mouth will have finally run out of stupid things to say

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Sports article and/or radio show crying about Rex not saying the politically correct thing #1,000,000.

    Jets are a "five or six win team"? Give me a break. This writer is an amateurish clown pumping his New England pom poms.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,144
    This is a stupid article from before the '09 season.

    DUMP

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,738
    This article's from last August, but LOL. That's pretty much the definition of "EPIC FAIL". "September 20 is the day of reckoning..."

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,051
    This is from last summer!

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa,FL
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    This is a stupid article from before the '09 season.

    DUMP
    Woops your right my bad that was an old link. Here is the current story. I guess the writer changed his opinion a little since that story.

    Patriots fans have Rex Ryan to thank for defensive overhaul
    May 2, 1:47 AMNew England Patriots ExaminerSean CrowePrevious 2 comments Subscribe Subscribe


    Get alerts when there is a new article from the New England Patriots Examiner. Read Examiner.com's terms of use. Email Address


    Include other special offers from Examiner.com
    Terms of Use


    ShareThis

    New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan answers a question during a news conference.
    (AP Photo/Mel Evans)
    If you like this ...
    Rex Ryan's mouth continues to write checks the New York Jets have no chance of cashing
    New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan: The gift that keeps on talking
    Forget kissing Bill Belichick's rings, the New York Jets want to embarrass the New England Patriots
    View all » I’ve recently had an epiphany. If the New England Patriots are successful in rebuilding their defense this offseason, they have one man to thank.

    Rex Ryan.

    I noticed Rex Ryan’s comments in the New York Daily News about Adalius Thomas and his defense. In case you missed it, here’s what he said:

    “If you're just going to take a defensive end, or an inside linebacker, or an outside linebacker, then he's not going to be quite as effective,” Ryan said of Thomas. "If you can use him all over the place as a defensive end, an inside linebacker, and outside backer, a safety, he's special. We'll see.”

    “I think with him we'll end up first in the league in defense, and without him we'll end up first in the league in defense. If we get him, great. (But) I'm not worried about him, he's not on our team.”

    The first part of that statement, fair or not, is a not-so-subtle shot at Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots for not knowing how to utilize a player like Adalius Thomas correctly. The second part of that statement is just normal Rex Ryan cockiness.

    When I read the statement I thought, “Good, bulletin board material. Just wait until the Patriots get a chance to make him eat those words.”

    Then I realized something. The 2009 Patriots had plenty of reasons to want to stick it to Rex Ryan. From the ring kissing comments to the Super Bowl declarations, Ryan was a bulletin board material producing machine last year.

    Yet when the Patriots met the Jets in week two, the team came out flat.

    In the 2010 draft, Belichick drafted a bunch of defensive players with differing talent levels and skill sets., but they all shared three common traits. They’re all tough, they all have a nasty streak, and they’re all leaders.

    Belichick had two serious problems with his defense last season: toughness and leadership.

    Think Brandon Spikes is going to roll over and die against the Jets after Rex Ryan tells the world his team is better than the Patriots? He’s more likely to try and rip Ryan’s eyes out than roll over against his team.

    When Belichick looked back at the 2009 team, don’t you think he took note of that fact? For the first time in years, the Patriots were a team with no toughness and worse, no pride. Nobody brought that fact to the forefront like New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan.

    For that, Patriots fans should thank him.

    And when the two teams meet in week two, let’s hope the bulletin board material works this time.

    More About: AFC East · NFL · Adalius Thomas · New York Jets · Rex Ryan

  7. #7
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    This is a stupid article from before the '09 season.

    DUMP
    Yep, Jets won 16 - 9 September 20th 2009
    The game after the Rex Ryan voicemail.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,284
    how did that 9/20 game turn out for the pattycakes?

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,144
    I can't stand these uber-Belichick d***suckers. They piss me off more than anything.

    "In BB we trust." --Patriot fans

    GFY

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,031
    lol, a year old article. The jets went further than the pats with a rookie Qb vs a hof qb. Epic Fail.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    14,807
    HAHAHAAAHA! I was reading this and the whole time I'm thinking "is this sh*thead talking about last season or something?"

    I think it's funny and shows how clueless and wicked retahded the Chowd Nation is...

    ALSO, as this sh*t for brains is talking about Sanchize, he makes no mention of Brady and his spaghetti leg anywhere...





    This article is even dated AUGUST 20! What day is it? Can you tell me what year it is?

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,940
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrad01 View Post
    Check out this bull crap.

    Rex Ryan's mouth continues to write checks the New York Jets have no chance of cashing
    August 20, 1:18 AMNew England Patriots ExaminerSean CrowePrevious Next
    Rex Ryan. I once called him the gift that keeps on giving. But seriously, this guy is a buffoon.

    There’s an unwritten rule among NFL head coaches: you don’t talk about other teams. Ever. If you do, Bill Belichick brings the F-U touchdown out of retirement during an embarrassing 56 -3 beat-down.

    Rex Ryan has set himself, and by proxy his team, up for just that.

    He began by trying to defend the things he said earlier in the offseason.

    "When I said that about Belichick, I’m just letting him know I’m not intimidated by him," Ryan said. "He’s got the same position I have. We’re both head coaches in this league. He just happens to have a hell of a lot more Super Bowl wins. I don’t have a win. I understand that, but we’re not going to tiptoe our way through this thing.”

    "You don’t line up and beat a Bill Belichick-coached team by tiptoeing in there."

    At this point, he’s OK. If he just shut up and moved on to something else, there would be no story here. But Rex Ryan’s mouth has no off switch.

    "We’re going to be ourselves and I’m going to be myself," he said. "How much more motivation are they going to get by putting a quote from me on the wall, saying I believe in my football team and I’m not going to be intimidated by a coach or anyone else?

    Still OK. Barely. Hanging on by a thread. If only he could convince himself to stop talking…

    "If that’s where you’re going to draw motivation from, hell, we’ll probably kick your (butt)."

    Seriously, Rex, you need a muzzle.

    The New York Jets, as presently constituted, are about a five or six win team. If everything goes right, the stars align, and Mark Sanchez morphs into a legitimate NFL quarterback faster than expected, they might be a nine win team.

    Here’s the problem. The Patriots are a 12-14 win team with an offense capable of dropping 40 points on just about any defense in the NFL. Belichick has proven, when he doesn’t like a team or a head coach, he’s willing to embarrass them.

    Just ask everyone who came across his path in the wake of the Spygate scandal.

    Belichick already hates the Jets. Now their loud-mouthed rookie head coach, who has proven nothing, earned zero respect, and doesn’t belong on the same NFL planet as Bill Belichick has called his team out not once, but twice this offseason.

    September 20th is his day of reckoning. After the humiliating beating the Patriots will put on the Jets, and the sure-to-be-icy postgame handshake with the head coach he seems to enjoy calling out, one has to wonder if Rex’s mouth will have finally run out of stupid things to say
    Yea pissing off BB really impacts games.

    We sent 3 ex patriots out there as our captains which is as big as a F-U as I have ever seen---Then proceeded to beat them.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    HAHAHAAAHA! I was reading this and the whole time I'm thinking "is this sh*thead talking about last season or something?"

    I think it's funny and shows how clueless and wicked retahded the Chowd Nation is...

    ALSO, as this sh*t for brains is talking about Sanchize, he makes no mention of Brady and his spaghetti leg anywhere...





    This article is even dated AUGUST 20! What day is it? Can you tell me what year it is?
    Yeah...what a bunch of nancy faggots those asswhole Pats fans are. They are the most immature classless fans in all of sports. Gonna be fun when we beat the crap out of them again this year. Go JETS!!!!

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,128
    ... and then the Jets won in Week 2 and all the nonsense about "bulletin board material" and "revenge" and all that other melodramatic BS went to bed.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    I can't stand these uber-Belichick d***suckers. They piss me off more than anything.

    "In BB we trust." --Patriot fans

    GFY
    +10000000

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,386
    Post cheating Patriots = Belicheat cleveland browns

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    Yea pissing off BB really impacts games.

    We sent 3 ex patriots out there as our captains which is as big as a F-U as I have ever seen---Then proceeded to beat them.
    Forgot about that. That was awesome, never seen anything remotely close to that.

    This, was also awesome, and pretty much sums up why I love Rex Ryan:
    "If that’s where you’re going to draw motivation from, hell, we’ll probably kick your ass."

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    transplanted new yorker in maryland
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    I can't stand these uber-Belichick d***suckers. They piss me off more than anything.

    "In BB we trust." --Patriot fans

    GFY
    sum b*tches!!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnRwQjTYfGI
    Last edited by jetgreen13; 05-02-2010 at 05:53 PM.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    I can't stand these uber-Belichick d***suckers. They piss me off more than anything.

    "In BB we trust." --Patriot fans

    GFY
    Great point. Jets fans would never be so blind as to trust their head coach so much. They absolutely would NEVER get on the band wagon of a coach.

    Jets fans are SO different than Pats fans.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    11,174
    I never understood the logic behind this stuff too well. I mean the author states that Bill Belichick already hates the Jets and so, one is led to believe, that if hate can put additional points onto the scoreboard then that surcharge has to have already been baked in to the fixture one would think.

    So OK I get it. BB is mad about Spygate and he wants to stick to the Jets forever and ever amen. How much more is whatever Rex says going to increase the beat down? Instead of dropping 40 on us they will be dropping 80 points perhaps. Weren't we already in the cross hairs to receive the whole "can of whupass" to begin with?

    Do they ever force these journalists to come back and answer for their own stupidity from the past or are left free to wander all over Christendom giving birth to new and improved stupidity in time for the upcoming season?

    How appropriate is it that the Journalist in question is called Sean Crowe?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us