Thread: Stern: Hopefully Lebron Stays in Cleveland

All Pro

Stern: Hopefully Lebron Stays in Cleveland

MEMO to Refs: Please help LeBron beat Celtics so he will stay in Cleveland like David Stern wants.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    MEMO to Refs: Please help LeBron beat Celtics so he will stay in Cleveland like David Stern wants.
    You don't watch basketball do you??

I think Stern should've kept his mouth shut.

Fair or not, this kinda puts even more pressure on LeBron to stay in Cleveland, when it's LeBrons decision to decide whats best for him. Not the leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    You don't watch basketball do you??
    Only when the Celtics are up and its the Finals.

i hope he stays as well........

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    why come to new york to win them a championship. stay in his own home and win them one. thats why i dont watch basketball now, that gun for hire mentality turns me off. build thru the draft.

Banned
    Lebron isn't winning sh*t in Cleveland. He is stuck with that cast of clowns that probably wouldn't make the playoffs without the league's best player. He's better off coming to the Knicks and playing with Amare and David Lee or going to the Nets who could potentially team him up with a top 3 draft pick and Bosh or Amare.

David Stern hates the Knicks and the Dolans and does not want Lebron to go to NY. He wants Lebron to stay in Cleveland or go to his precious Bulls or Lakers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kennesawjet View Post
    why come to new york to win them a championship. stay in his own home and win them one. thats why i dont watch basketball now, that gun for hire mentality turns me off. build thru the draft.
    So it's not ok for Lebron to leave Cleveland and sign with a different team but it is ok for CC Sabathia to sign with the Yankees? Johan to basically force Minnesota to give him up for trash? I don't get the whole double-standard against the NBA.

All Pro
    Don't count out the NJ Nets. The Russian was just approved as the new owner of the Nets, and he's not used to losing. JZ is a friend of Lebrons , a brand new arena in Brooklyn on the way, a number 1 pick and a owner who'll spend whatever it takes.