Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The 20,000 Post Club

[QUOTE=Savage69;3591645]Or Rich and does what they want club..;)[/QUOTE]

Refer to the 'life"portion of the thread then. :P

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=jetsfanri;3591631]I did some quick math...to get to 20,000 posts in say 5 years, you have to post over 10 times a day, every single day. If you assume 30 seconds a post (recognizing some are pretty short), thats at least 5 minutes of posting every day at least. That's a bit over a half hour every week, or about 30 hours posting every year...

I thought I was a dedicated fan Props to you guys.[/QUOTE]

itypeveryfast

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;3591590]In "honor" of SAR's milestone post this afternoon..here's a recap on the Top 20.
    [/QUOTE]

Thank you, Phoenixx. Thank you, Sean. Thank you, moderators. For those of you watching at home, I thank you as well. You like me. You really, really like me. They say when moments like this occur, you should be prepared with a speech because you'll get all emotional and won't know what to say. As such, I have a few words I would like to say.

To be honored by one's fellow men is a rich and pleasant experience. But to receive the uniquely high honor here bestowed today, because of the world view of Joe Namath long ago, is an overwhelming experience. To the President and members of the board of Jets Insider I may say of their action, which at this hour finds its culmination, only that I am appreciative beyond the puny power of words to convey. I am inspired by your confidence.

I am not unaware, of course, of the special and broad significance of this award - far transcending its importance or significance to me as an individual - in an imperfect and restive sport in which inequalities among teams, racial and religious bigotries, prejudices and taboos are endemic and stubbornly persistent. From this northern land has come a vibrant note of hope and inspiration for vast millions of people whose bitter experience has impressed upon them that color and inequality are inexorably concomitant.

There are many who figuratively stand beside me today and who are also honored here. I am but one of many cogs in the wheel that is Jets Insider, the greatest fan organization ever dedicated to the salvation of a New York sports team's future on earth. It is, indeed, itself an honor to be enabled to practise the arts of peace under the aegis of the JI family.

In a dark and perilous hour of human history, when the future of all mankind hangs fatefully in the balance, it is of special symbolic significance that in New Jersey, this traditionally peace-loving nation, and among such friendly and kindly people of great good-will, this ceremony should be held for the exclusive purpose of paying high tribute to the sacred cause of peace on earth, good-will among men, the quest for Lombardi.

May there be freedom, equality and brotherhood among all men. May there be morality in the relations among nations. May upper deckers stay away from PSL owners, their BMW's, their daughters. May there be, in our time, at long last, a world at peace in which we, the Jets fans, may for once begin to make full use of the great good that is in us.

Thank you. Thank you all very much.

SAR I

All Pro
    geesh, i'm pretty close to making that list...

[QUOTE=jetsfanri;3591631]If you assume 30 seconds a post....[/QUOTE]

I've never spent 30 seconds on a post.

(I wonder what I would be at if my FF1 posts were counted as well.:eek:)

:clapper:[QUOTE=Phoenixx;3591590]In "honor" of SAR's milestone post this afternoon..here's a recap on the Top 20.

sg3 needs another month or so. ;)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=FF2;3591749]I've never spent 30 seconds on a post.

(I wonder what I would be at if my FF1 posts were counted as well.:eek:)[/QUOTE]

60-70K easy :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    a month??

Even I can't post that many times to make it

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3591619]:huh:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Buzz. Im honored to be included with the rest of you cool dudes:cool:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Seriously, what a bunch of fargin losers.

Anyone remember the sun? Going outside? A life?

Sooth should do a mercy killing of these losers so they can get on with their lives and pay attention to their families.

Lol, deeks aplenty.

:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3591601]Haha, what a bunch of losers[/QUOTE]

I know ur joking and don't take I the wrong way but, why aren't u there with 25post

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=Banks81;3591599]anyone else happy to [U]not[/U] be on this list?[/QUOTE]

It makes me wonder if these folks ever learned how to m@sturbate
    :D

Senor kitty will be at the top of that list by years end if he keeps up his pace:P

Hammy is chronic, I never thought anyone would touch TX, but he's dusted him:yes:

Finally, some public recognition.

That's a lot of posts, to be sure, but I've been here a long time... time that constituted college life, no job, then a job I liked, then no job again, then a job I hated, and now grad school. So I've had sufficient time to post.

All League
    I feel like an underachiever....or not.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I'm right behind you guys...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=pauliec;3591866]Finally, some public recognition.

That's a lot of posts, to be sure, but I've been here a long time... time that constituted college life, no job, then a job I liked, then no job again, then a job I hated, and now grad school. So I've had sufficient time to post.[/QUOTE]

Who is this guy?

He had a job?

This is nuts.

:dunno:

All League
    [QUOTE=32green;3591880]Who is this guy?

He had a job?

This is nuts.

:dunno:[/QUOTE]

His job consisted of reading magazines after some dude sh!t on them. Sloppy seconds.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Banks81;3591886]His job consisted of reading magazines after some dude sh!t on them. Sloppy seconds.[/QUOTE]

Paulie is of some importance in my JI life, but I have boundaries, or something.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3591621]well..i like stats + it's kinda funny seeing the posters long gone. interesting stat; on the world's most visited jets fan website, 2 pats are in the top 4. bellichick is very persistent.

edit: in the future it'd be cool to have when the posters joined (for example 2/2006) and for those who've passed, the date of last post. have like an avg, etc. be kinda interesting.[/QUOTE]

I wonder what percentage of those 20,000+ posts contain the words "doushebag", "Go back to patsfans.com", or "GFY" .