Post Thanks / Like
    I'm shocked

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL surprised?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No surprise...

A good amount of his supporters live in poorer areas and they are typically dumb.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    No surprise...

A good amount of his supporters live in poorer areas and they are typically dumb.
    Not dumb enough to actually believe that.

That story came from a website that writes stories similar to the Onion.

Just so you guys know, these other stories on the same site aren't true either

Honolulu to be renamed Honoruru by request of Japanese Tourist Community

My Sweet Lord' Becomes Roman Catholic Prayer

Research Finds Uncanny Fatality Rates in Terminally Ill Patients

Palin/Plumber 2012

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    that was a literal lol.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Palin/Plumber 2012

pwned.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Palin/Plumber 2012
    The stories validity aside...

It doesn't change my opinion that the general premise is accurate.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    The stories validity aside...

It doesn't change my opinion that the general premise is accurate.
    Your premise is RIDICULOUS!

For the record, I hate Obama and did not vote for him. But to say that people whose opinions are different than yours have a low IQ, is outrageous!

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Yeah lets blanket a group of people with you tube clips.

Look, I can do it too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGlv...eature=related
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-08-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    Your premise is RIDICULOUS!

For the record, I hate Obama and did not vote for him. But to say that people whose opinions are different than yours have a low IQ, is outrageous!
    So your assumption that I feel that way simply because I don't agree with their viewpoints isn't outrageous?

Think about the individuals who voted for Obama simply because of his color...

The older generation of black people who may have never attended school at any point in their life...

The immigrants who fear reform on the border issues who voted against McCain because his party has the political backing to sway the issue... Those individuals and their families aren't exactly running fortune 500 companies...

The influence both of those groups have over their families and neighborhoods...

However, if you want to make the argument about the IQ of the ignorant rednecks who voted for McCain out of spite, well, then maybe I'll listen to that argument... But they don't hold near the weight in voting as the groups listed above...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill

This story is true however.

Publishes extensive study on 'Psychological Causes of Political Madness'
    Posted: November 12, 2008

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, an acclaimed, veteran psychiatrist is making the case that the ideology motivating them is actually a mental disorder.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, "The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness." "Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

While political activists on the other side of the spectrum have made similar observations, Rossiter boasts professional credentials and a life virtually free of activism and links to "the vast right-wing conspiracy."

For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.

Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and his Democratic primary opponent Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.

"A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do," he says. "A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do."

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
    satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;

augmenting primitive feelings of envy;

rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
    "The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind," he says. "When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56494

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's nice to know how some of JI's posters feel about their fellow Americans and Jets fans.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-08-2010 at 05:30 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HDCentStOhio View Post
    This story is true however.

Publishes extensive study on 'Psychological Causes of Political Madness'
    Posted: November 12, 2008

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, an acclaimed, veteran psychiatrist is making the case that the ideology motivating them is actually a mental disorder.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, "The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness." "Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

While political activists on the other side of the spectrum have made similar observations, Rossiter boasts professional credentials and a life virtually free of activism and links to "the vast right-wing conspiracy."

For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.

Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and his Democratic primary opponent Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.

"A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do," he says. "A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do."

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
    satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;

augmenting primitive feelings of envy;

rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
    "The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind," he says. "When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56494
    You find those WMDs yet? Wait a second . . .

http://www.livevideo.com/video/EE538...m-hussein.aspx

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    It's nice to know how some of JI's posters feel about their fellow Americans and Jets fans.
    You're too young for your viewpoints to even be etched in stone yet...

And you're from Ireland. Take no offense from this but don't dictate what and what isn't patriotic to those individuals whose families shed blood for the freedom of this nation which you now enjoy...

I'm not claiming to know you but it's inappropriate for you to make assumptions based on a few blanket statements...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not claiming to know you but it's inappropriate for you to make assumptions based on a few blanket statements...
    but it's appropriate for you to assume that democrats have a lower IQ?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    but it's appropriate for you to assume that democrats have a lower IQ?

When did I say democrats?

Not all democrats believe in Obama...

I said Obama supporters...

And I stated two reasons why I felt that way. If you want to argue with that, be my guest.

The thread will be locked shortly, so tick tock...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cross reference the areas that had the highest percentage of supporters for Obama and the ratings for the schools in the corresponding districts....

Or to put it more simply, show me a school with an "F" or "D" rating, and 9 out of 10 times its in a district heavily populated by "minorities". And who supported Obama at a rate of 98%?

Yeah.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're too young for your viewpoints to even be etched in stone yet...

And you're from Ireland. Take no offense from this but don't dictate what and what isn't patriotic to those individuals whose families shed blood for the freedom of this nation which you now enjoy...

Are you kidding me? You think Obama voters are morons. Oh but that's right... you're above everyone else.... you're better. I thought Republicans hated elitists?