Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FATSCESSA CRUSHING THE JETS

FATSCESSA CRUSHING THE JETS

Killing woody for his comments today. Called the franchise a joke!
    Says the Giants are light years ahead of where the Jets will ever be.

Giants are one of the best fan bases in all of sports. More than the yankees.

All League
    we are discussing him in the blackout thread

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by altoon View Post

Too bad..the Yankees are on YES today.

Its always fun to watch how quickly he hang up on any caller that disagrees with him.

Quote Originally Posted by altoon View Post

Psst...He wants to rile up listeners to call him and give him 5 hours worth of programming because he can't carry 5 hours all by himself.

Hence his constant repeating of the same sentence 3 or 4 times.

Don't fall for it...Turn the dial.

This guys love affair with the Giants and hate for the Jets is just comical!!

All League
    I don't know too much about this guy because I do not live in the area. The only time I ever catch him is when his show is on one of the DirecTv NY channels. He really seems to despise the Jets and Jet fans alltogether.

Whatís comical is Jets fans listening to this guy just to get upset. Itís what pays his salary.

Listen to something else

Undrafted Free Agent
    We all have the right to listen to whatever we want, but why give this fat slob any ratings?

When the LT situation broke, Francesa is the guy who claimed that he was in contact with law enforcement officials in Ramapo, NJ. I think this just about says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-S-Jets View Post
    We all have the right to listen to whatever we want, but why give this fat slob any ratings?
    Because he's hilarious.

If you're not thick skinned, don't tune in.

Pretty simple.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Hey Mike, how come this is all over the Giants facility?

lol

one of the weaknesses that people talk about that can kill this jets team is overconfidence.....i think this is the solution..
    play fatcessa's sh*t in the lockerroom all year and it will keep the team thinking they are underdogs

Jets Insider VIP
    I know the "why do you listen to him?" argument gets tiring.

But we all know Francesca hates the Jets, so a Jet fan listening/watching him is like CBNY watching the Rachel Maddow show.

Nothing good is going to come of that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Seriously, why does anyone ever listen to this fat buffoon? I stopped long ago. I did win tickets from the FAN several years ago and as I was leaving, fatso was getting off the elevator and was completely out of breath. I just started to laugh. The oaf was winded from taking an elevator.

Imagine if he had to take the stairs?

For that matter... imagine how the elevator felt.

Francessca is the talk radio version of an internet tough guy. He's somebody that will completely trash the Jets on the radio, but the rare times that anybody from the Jets organization does go on the show, he's very cordial and doesn't have the cajones to repeat any of the things he says in his famous rants. He also doesn't have the cajones to take any calls from Jet fans that know their stuff (the screeners only put through the least knowledgeable Jet fans that he can easily laugh at, or the self hating Jet fans that will agree with every word he says). The rare times a Jet fan (or any other fan for that matter) disagrees with him and can complete a sentence, he's cut off.

Related to this, I know people use the "entertainment" excuse to listen to Francessca (or for that matter any other douchebag blowhard that they hate, be it on tv or the radio), and no offense but this is the problem with our society as a whole. Do we pay attention to the knowledgable talk radio hosts or the knowledgeable sports writers? No. We just go on about the Francesscas, Ciminis, and Florios of the world. And although I personally don't listen to or read any of their bologna, I hear about it on the various Jet message boards.

This isn't just a sports issue either. Do we pay attention to the James Carvilles or George Wills of the world when it comes to politics (don't want to turn this into a political debate so tried to come up with people on both sides of the aisle)? No. We pay attention to the Keith Olbermanns or Glenn Becks of the world. And frankly its sad. End rant.

Quote Originally Posted by newjakecity View Post
    Related to this, I know people use the "entertainment" excuse to listen to Francessca (or for that matter any other douchebag blowhard that they hate, be it on tv or the radio), and no offense but this is the problem with our society as a whole. Do we pay attention to the knowledgable talk radio hosts or the knowledgeable sports writers? No. We just go on about the Francesscas, Ciminis, and Florios of the world. And although I personally don't listen to or read any of their bologna, I hear about it on the various Jet message boards.
    Hmmmmm...

Jet fan understands Francessa.

Jet fan heartily laughs at the fat man.

Jet fan must be adding to the detriment of society.

Gotcha.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He sucks because he knows he can insight Jet fans and get his phones to light up.

But what is it with paranoid SOJF. As much as he's been killing Woodie over the article, he never compared the Jet fan base to the Giants and neither to the Yanks.

Veteran
    Francesa actually jumped on the Jets bandwagon during the Parcells regime. What really made him despise the Jets was Woody dumping WFAN and signing the deal with ESPN Radio. Mike HATES ESPN, and he despises the Jets for spurning WFAN for ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    Hmmmmm...

Jet fan understands Francessa.

Jet fan heartily laughs at the fat man.

Jet fan must be adding to the detriment of society.

Gotcha.

Congrats on filling the fat man's pockets then . Goes to show that all you have to do to make in the entertainment business is be a douche. Works for Francessca.