Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Lebron's Reason for playing poorly...

  1. #1

    Lebron's Reason for playing poorly...

    Lebron's Mom is rumored to be sleeping with Delonte West and Lebron found out before Game 4... Wow!


    http://highintheair.com/lebron-james...onte-west/243/

    Lebron James mom Gloria James in affair with Delonte West? Wildly spreading rumor on internet is of “Cleveland Cavalier guard Delonte West has been sleeping with Gloria James.” Gloria James is said to be having a sexual affair with her son LeBron’s teammate and friend.

    People believe that due to the relationship between his mother and his teammate, LeBron James’ was upset and suddenly faded out play from Game 4.



    From Barstool Sports

    “From a source in the Cavaliers front office. Delonte has been hooking up with Gloria James (Lebron’s mom) for some time now. Somehow I guess Lebron found out before game four and it has destroyed the teams chemistry and divided the team. This is no joke, the only player worse then Lebron has been Delonte. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn’t true but it happened. Wait and see if lebron stays you will not see Delonte in a cavs uni again”

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335 View Post
    Lebron's Mom is rumored to be sleeping with Delonte West and Lebron found out before Game 4... Wow!


    http://highintheair.com/lebron-james...onte-west/243/

    Lebron James mom Gloria James in affair with Delonte West? Wildly spreading rumor on internet is of “Cleveland Cavalier guard Delonte West has been sleeping with Gloria James.” Gloria James is said to be having a sexual affair with her son LeBron’s teammate and friend.

    People believe that due to the relationship between his mother and his teammate, LeBron James’ was upset and suddenly faded out play from Game 4.



    From Barstool Sports

    “From a source in the Cavaliers front office. Delonte has been hooking up with Gloria James (Lebron’s mom) for some time now. Somehow I guess Lebron found out before game four and it has destroyed the teams chemistry and divided the team. This is no joke, the only player worse then Lebron has been Delonte. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn’t true but it happened. Wait and see if lebron stays you will not see Delonte in a cavs uni again”


    I'd hit it.

    She's not too shabby either.

  3. #3
    LB, your mom is hot.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157

  5. #5
    If this is true, it is one of the more bizarre things I've heard.
    It's almost impossible for people to be that classless. A teammate showing a total lack of respect for a player. And a mother being a whore with her son's teammate. This must be made up.
    The only thing I know similar is many years ago, Dennis Wilson, drummer for the Beach Boys, nailed Mike Love's (the lead singer) daughter - who was rather young.
    But a mother? Even a GF is way off limits.

  6. #6
    Face sores.. ew

  7. #7
    I'm having a hard time believing this story.

    And to each his own, but I don't find her to be attractive in the least bit. Her face scares me.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,254
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I'm having a hard time believing this story.

    And to each his own, but I don't find her to be attractive in the least bit. Her face scares me.
    What's the worst that could happen? Okay so maybe she has a penis.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I'm having a hard time believing this story.

    And to each his own, but I don't find her to be attractive in the least bit. Her face scares me.
    Crazier things have happened. There definitely seemed to be something wrong with Lebron emotionally during the Celts series. He looked depressed.

    What effect does this have if any on where Lebron signs? Who knows. I can guarantee you that Delonte West's days in Cleveland are numbered.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    I heard Danny Ainge just introduced Jameer Nelson to Dwight Howard's mom.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,254
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I heard Danny Ainge just introduced Jameer Nelson to Dwight Howard's mom.
    :::crickets:::

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    :::crickets:::
    LOLz...Jordy, this is why I still like you. Ya BASTID!!!

  13. #13
    Strange stuff,but when are people gonna realize Labron is nothing more than this generation's Dominique Wilkins?

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    3,771
    Yeah its all over the internet, WEEI Boston Sports Radio was talking about it today on the 10am-2pm show and JAMN 94.5 talked about it on their morning show, but ESPN has completly avioded the entire story/rumor.......

    Definatly a little odd that the biggest national sports station didnt mention this at all regarding the most popular NBA players mother.....

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    3,771
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Strange stuff,but when are people gonna realize Labron is nothing more than this generation's Dominique Wilkins?
    IDK about Dominique, but he (or anyone for that matter) is NOT the next JORDAN, there will never be another Jordan...

    Maybe Dominique in terms of where he ranks to the other players in the league in their own times, but LeBron's game is ALOT more similar to Magic's than Jordan or Wilkins IMO.

    In terms of driving the basketball and finishing with authority, him and Wilkins are similar in that aspect, but LeBron is a PG in a PF's body, much like Magic.

    Magic had that killer instinct though like Jordan, Bird, Kobe.....

    I have yet to see that in LeBron, or atleast at a consistent level.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,254
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Yeah its all over the internet, WEEI Boston Sports Radio was talking about it today on the 10am-2pm show and JAMN 94.5 talked about it on their morning show, but ESPN has completly avioded the entire story/rumor.......

    Definatly a little odd that the biggest national sports station didnt mention this at all regarding the most popular NBA players mother.....
    ESPN knows what side of the bread is buttered.

    They don't want to take the chance of pissing off and losing one of their biggest darlings.

    Now if something breaks and it becomes more than rumor...possibly.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,254
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    IDK about Dominique, but he (or anyone for that matter) is NOT the next JORDAN, there will never be another Jordan...

    Maybe Dominique in terms of where he ranks to the other players in the league in their own times, but LeBron's game is ALOT more similar to Magic's than Jordan or Wilkins IMO.

    In terms of driving the basketball and finishing with authority, him and Wilkins are similar in that aspect, but LeBron is a PG in a PF's body, much like Magic.

    Magic had that killer instinct though like Jordan, Bird, Kobe.....

    I have yet to see that in LeBron, or atleast at a consistent level.
    LeBron needs to lose the headband and shave his head.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I'm having a hard time believing this story.

    And to each his own, but I don't find her to be attractive in the least bit. Her face scares me.
    +1 Some things should just be left alone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us