Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Senna Bet - I lost. Raoul won

  1. #1

    Senna Bet - I lost. Raoul won

    I'm here to take my lumps. What do I have to do again?

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...10/8695232.stm


  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    I'm here to take my lumps. What do I have to do again?

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...10/8695232.stm

    Excellent

    We said the winner gets password to the others account and gets to post for a whole day under his username. I hope you weren't starting to feel at home here cuz you ain't coming back anytime soon when I'm done

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Excellent

    We said the winner gets password to the others account and gets to post for a whole day under his username. I hope you weren't starting to feel at home here cuz you ain't coming back anytime soon when I'm done
    I'll send them to you so when you awake tomorrow you'll have them.

    Goddammit - looks like I could be going for a holiday from JI.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    I'll send them to you so when you awake tomorrow you'll have them.

    Goddammit - looks like I could be going for a holiday from JI.
    Wait, I need to define my strategy.

    Can we do it Next week?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Wait, I need to define my strategy.

    Can we do it Next week?
    You need to plan? I should just put it on you right now.

    OK. I lost so you get to pick your day.

  6. #6
    Hmmmm...

    Since no one reads this forum, you may be in for some trouble BD.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us