Thread: Awful

Awful

what's up with Rays fans.I have on the Sux Rays game waiting for 24 to start.They have the best team in baseball,a division rival in town,a chance to bury that rival,and the stadium is half empty....and Ortiz just hit a homer..that stadium is at least half Sux fans

That's a terrible job of supporting that team.The Rays fans have no excuse. If the owner guts that team in the next few years I can't blame him He's put together a awesome team and the fans support them like that...

I know there are a few Rays fans on here.This isn't a shot at you just the fan base in Tampa

Jets Insider VIP
    Its really pathetic. Florida arguably doesn't even need one team let alone two.

All League
    I went to one of the Rays-Yankees games last week, and I saw ONE person wearing any type of Rays apparel the whole night. One!

I wish they did have a better fan base so there could be a LITTLE bit more of a rivalry.

The Trop doesn't help their cause by any means, however. What a craphole.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    I went to one of the Rays-Yankees games last week, and I saw ONE person wearing any type of Rays apparel the whole night. One!

I wish they did have a better fan base so there could be a LITTLE bit more of a rivalry.

The Trop doesn't help their cause by any means, however. What a craphole.
    Yeah that stadium is a friggin dump..that's no excuse that team is off to not a good start but a great start.That team deserves better support

Solid first inning by Wade Davis.

He is 6' 5".

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Solid first inning by Wade Davis.

He is 6' 5".
    He definitely has the tools to become the next david price

All League
    They play in a pretty awful stadium, that said they should have much better support than they get.

What about the cowbell though. They got that going for them.

All League
    Too big a portion of that city are Yankee fans. That's a huge reason for their crappy draw.

Banned
    Tampa cares about one pro sports team: the Bucaneers.

As far as the Rays and Lightning go most people in that region of Florida could give two sh*ts.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Tampa cares about one pro sports team: the Bucaneers.

As far as the Rays and Lightning go most people in that region of Florida could give two sh*ts.
    That's just like South Florida.

It's all about the Fish and the Canes (only football)

the rest they only jump on the bandwagon when the teams are good...if Wade leaves they won't be able to give away Heat tickets next year

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    what's up with Rays fans.I have on the Sux Rays game waiting for 24 to start.They have the best team in baseball,a division rival in town,a chance to bury that rival,and the stadium is half empty....and Ortiz just hit a homer..that stadium is at least half Sux fans

That's a terrible job of supporting that team.The Rays fans have no excuse. If the owner guts that team in the next few years I can't blame him He's put together a awesome team and the fans support them like that...

I know there are a few Rays fans on here.This isn't a shot at you just the fan base in Tampa
    The owner put together a great roster?

More like they put together a great roster as a result of having the top pick in the draft for about a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    The owner put together a great roster?

More like they put together a great roster as a result of having the top pick in the draft for about a decade.
    Yeah I meant the front office.

But as I said if i'm the Rays owner I gut payroll.I have a team with the best record in baseball and can't fill the stadium halfway trim payroll and pocket more money