JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

DavidPriceDavidPriceDavidPriceDavidPriceDavidPrice

What....no mention?

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Price is 6'6".

As a Sox fan, and as fan of squash as well, I know that at this rate he is only going to get "that much" taller. Not shorter.

Yankees fans think he is going to get shorter? I don't think so. I've been telling you this since 1963. David Price is just that kind of height.

By this time next month David Price may be 6'7" or 6'8". It's only May? Keep telling yourself that. David Price is tall. And as a Red Wings fan, and a Bobby Sherman fan in general, I love what David Price is doing.

The Rays on on the verge of taking the AL East for the second time in 3 years. Thats a 32.8732335974% winning ratio of walks to errors. The last team to do that? You guessed it, I have no idea. But as a SuperSonics fan, and a ping pong fan, I knew.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    By this time next month David Price may be 6'7" or 6'8". It's only May? Keep telling yourself that.
    lmao, classic.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Price is 6'6".

As a Sox fan, and as fan of squash as well, I know that at this rate he is only going to get "that much" taller. Not shorter.

Yankees fans think he is going to get shorter? I don't think so. I've been telling you this since 1963. David Price is just that kind of height.

By this time next month David Price may be 6'7" or 6'8". It's only May? Keep telling yourself that. David Price is tall. And as a Red Wings fan, and a Bobby Sherman fan in general, I love what David Price is doing.

The Rays on on the verge of taking the AL East for the second time in 3 years. Thats a 32.8732335974% winning ratio of walks to errors. The last team to do that? You guessed it, I have no idea. But as a SuperSonics fan, and a ping pong fan, I knew.
    Nice

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Price is 6'6".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Price is 6'6".

post of the month

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Price is 6'6".

I knew I was warming up to you..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I'm happy for the guy. I drafted him in the second to last rd in fantasy baseball and he has been killing it for me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Price is 6'6".

FF2>32green

Just barely though.