Thread: Dontrelle Willis traded to D-Backs

Dontrelle Willis traded to D-Backs

http://twitter.com/ed_price/status/15205512792

Source says Dontrelle Willis going from Tigers to Diamondbacks pending physicals.

I know it's rare...Rick Ankiel,but I always wondered why not try to make Willis a hitter.He could swing the bat real well when he was with the Fish.

Shame the guy was great his first few years,saw him his rookie year pitch against Randy Johnson.There were actually over 40,000 people in Joe Robbie Stadium that night....I think all the Marlins games i've been to since then they haven't gotten 40,000 combined

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    I know it's rare...Rick Ankiel,but I always wondered why not try to make Willis a hitter.He could swing the bat real well when he was with the Fish.

Shame the guy was great his first few years,saw him his rookie year pitch against Randy Johnson.There were actually over 40,000 people in Joe Robbie Stadium that night....I think all the Marlins games i've been to since then they haven't gotten 40,000 combined
    40,000 people actually went to a Marlins game? They can't give those tickets away in Miami it's such a horrific sports town.