Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mets vs Cleveland, at Jacobs Field

Mets vs Cleveland, at Jacobs Field

top of the 7th, Mets lead 6-4. Reyes & Wright remain red hot, & Santana has settled down, having retired 7 straight....Ike Davis also hit his 8th HR, he has just been awesome.

Wright's 3 RBI's tonight now give him 50 on the year

Have to thank the horrible Cleveland defense for sparking the rally. Was not very confident once the Mets fell behind but they are playing like a brand new team lately.

Its also nice to flip the channel and watch Halladay getting smashed. Thanks Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    Have to thank the horrible Cleveland defense for sparking the rally. Was not very confident once the Mets fell behind but they are playing like a brand new team lately.

Its also nice to flip the channel and watch Halladay getting smashed. Thanks Yankees.
    7 infield hits for the Mets tonight?? That's unreal...though the sh*tty infield defense definately has something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    7 infield hits for the Mets tonight?? That's unreal...though the sh*tty infield defense definately has something to do with it.
    Yeah it was unreal, two or three balls thrown away going to first. Just baaddddddd.

7 infield hits... that's hard to do

Damn you K-Rod...

Have to walk that tight rope every time don't you.

Just get it done already.

Thank god for those insurance runs.

This is some roll.

Nice to beat up on those AL teams.

how does K-rod deserve a save for that performance? It's the one stat I just don't get..

Mets starters are 15-3 in June

top of the 7th, Mets lead 6-4. Reyes & Wright remain red hot, & Santana has settled down, having retired 7 straight....Ike Davis also hit his 8th HR, he has just been awesome.

Wright's 3 RBI's tonight now give him 50 on the year
    Can we please get together and vote Wright into the All-Star Game? I'm all for giving the fans the vote, but Placido Polanco as your starting 3B?!? Come on !!!

Get out the vote, Mets fans...go to MLBs online All-Star ballot page:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_st...9273-142663398

Vote early and vote often...it's legal in this situation...

Quote Originally Posted by JVilma View Post
    Can we please get together and vote Wright into the All-Star Game? I'm all for giving the fans the vote, but Placido Polanco as your starting 3B?!? Come on !!!

Get out the vote, Mets fans...go to MLBs online All-Star ballot page:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_st...9273-142663398

Vote early and vote often...it's legal in this situation...
    I say we Yankee and Mets fans do eachother a favor. We'll vote for Wright, you vote for Swisher.

Fine with me. I got no problem voting for Swisher.

K-Rod made it interesting again, but got the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    I say we Yankee and Mets fans do eachother a favor. We'll vote for Wright, you vote for Swisher.
    Deal. I'll throw some votes Swisher's way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    Fine with me. I got no problem voting for Swisher.

K-Rod made it interesting again, but got the job done.
    K-Rod and Papelbon are like the same pitcher. Always making it interesting....

Banned
    Good win by the Mets. Btw anyone watch Baseball Tonight talk about who Cleveland got in return for CC and Cliff Lee? Wow what a horror show.

Almost makes the Twins look good for turning down Lester and Ellsbury from the Sux and Hughes from the Yanks.

I feel like they gave up a good arm in Knapp for Lee, but he's the youngest of the bunch, and has been hurt. But if he lives up to my expectations, the deal will look a lot better in a couple of years.

K-Rod and Papelbon are like the same pitcher. Always making it interesting....
    I don't really care as long as he keeps the ERA down, lol, but it's frustrating to watch at times.

Done and done.

Wright deserves it, right up there at the top with RBIs and dingers.

7 infield hits... that's hard to do
    Talk about an odd stat

Wright was 2 for 2 in 2 plate appereances with 2 infield hits and 3 RBIs

how does K-rod deserve a save for that performance? It's the one stat I just don't get..

Mets starters are 15-3 in June
    That's pretty amazing since it's only June 15th. Did they play 3 doubleheaders this month?

All Pro
    I just read Swish's stats and wow