Thread: This team is different...

This team is different...

I went to the practice today. The team chemistry this team possess is amazing. You could feel something special coming upon us. To see Jason Taylor and Kris Jenkins get along as well as they did, goes miles for our team chemistry. The talent is crazy too. We have a few sleepers imo. I liked what I saw out of Matt Mulligan today.

OT: The players were awesome to the fans today too. Got David Harris's practice glove and Lowery jumped into the crowd haha.

I am drinking the Jets cabernet

[IMG]http://images.surlatable.com/surlatable/images/en_US//local/products/detail/535674.jpg[/IMG]

Great to hear!! I'm ready for the damn season to start already.

I was there too. Most people were just concerned with Revis's contract with all those chants...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsfan920;3625598]I went to the practice today. The team chemistry this team possess is amazing. You could feel something special coming upon us. To see Jason Taylor and Kris Jenkins get along as well as they did, goes miles for our team chemistry. The talent is crazy too. We have a few sleepers imo. I liked what I saw out of Matt Mulligan today.

OT: The players were awesome to the fans today too. Got David Harris's practice glove and Lowery jumped into the crowd haha.[/QUOTE]

Mulligan is a talent. he blocks well and can cath well. I expect to see more from him this year. How were the kids like Basped, and the other UDFA?

Great practice, good experience and the team is getting along really well....i even saw cromartie laughing it up and he is a terrific talent, great on 1 v 1 coverage and he was doing well with the specials on the returns...i was also surprised with the great burst of speed that kyle wilson has...really pumped for this season to start!

hmmm...maybe we needs some jets wine? how about a reisling with some green coloring?

[QUOTE=TampaT;3625624]I am drinking the Jets cabernet

[IMG]http://images.surlatable.com/surlatable/images/en_US//local/products/detail/535674.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sameoldjets;3626184]hmmm...maybe we needs some jets wine? how about a reisling with some green coloring?[/QUOTE]

... knowing jets fans this is probably more our speed ...

[url]http://www.kegerators.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/green-beer.jpg[/url]

l_j_r

[QUOTE=jetsfan920;3625598]. Got David Harris's practice glove.[/QUOTE]

No way. Does it smell like Kraken?

:D

Correction...

This team BETTER be different.

I too notice that this team seems to possess that special quality that Super Bowl teams have. Also it's important to note that the glue that binds this team is Danny Woodhead. He epitimizes all that's right with todays Jets; super tough, way talented and supremely motivated. In fact I'll go out on a limb and say it - the Jets will go as far as DW takes them.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=bleedjetgreen;3627251]I too notice that this team seems to possess that special quality that Super Bowl teams have. Also it's important to note that the glue that binds this team is Danny Woodhead. He epitimizes all that's right with todays Jets; super tough, way talented and supremely motivated. In fact I'll go out on a limb and say it - the Jets will go as far as DW takes them.[/QUOTE]

Your joking, right?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=bleedjetgreen;3627251]I too notice that this team seems to possess that special quality that Super Bowl teams have. Also it's important to note that the glue that binds this team is Danny Woodhead. He epitimizes all that's right with todays Jets; super tough, way talented and supremely motivated. In fact I'll go out on a limb and say it - the Jets will go as far as DW takes them.[/QUOTE]

Danny, is that you!??! :rolleyes:

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=jetsfan920;3625598]I went to the practice today. The team chemistry this team possess is amazing. You could feel something special coming upon us. To see Jason Taylor and Kris Jenkins get along as well as they did, goes miles for our team chemistry. The talent is crazy too. We have a few sleepers imo. I liked what I saw out of Matt Mulligan today.

OT: The players were awesome to the fans today too. Got David Harris's practice glove and Lowery jumped into the crowd haha.[/QUOTE]

That's great, but being an old fan.........I'm waiting for..............

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3304/3317273359_021e6bfbbd.jpg[/IMG]