Thread: Jericho Cotchery is on twitter and you need to follow him!

Jericho Cotchery is on twitter and you need to follow him!

There is something very wrong with Clowney having over 9,000 followers while our #1 clutch receiver has 600 and resorting to begging for more. Follow
    @cotcheryfoundat at [url]http://twitter.com/cotcheryfoundat[/url]

[QUOTE=Magnus;3626545]There is something very wrong with Clowney having over 9,000 followers while our #1 clutch receiver has 600 and resorting to begging for more. Follow
    @cotcheryfoundat at [url]http://twitter.com/cotcheryfoundat[/url][/QUOTE]

Thanks, I just added him.

... i'm in ...

l_j_r

Practice Squad
    thanks, i added him too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Ok Jerricho just for you and your charity I will follow you on Twitter. However, please be advised that the rest of your teammates stay on my #FatBridesmaidsoftheNFL list. Between Holmesy & Manboobs tweets it's just too much cyberclutter on my timeline. :3stooges:

Let me know when the Foundation has it's annual "Tailgate Party" in October, I'll be there.

Well that's because Clowney's a lot more inclined to say something stupid or give away inside info vs. Jericho.

Veteran
    I'm adding him now. Been following Sanchez, Mangold and Ainge. Mangold and Ainge have some pretty funny posts.

Hall Of Fame
    J cotchery aka the man

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=BaltoJetFan;3627608]I'm adding him now. Been following Sanchez, Mangold and Ainge. Mangold and Ainge have some pretty funny posts.[/QUOTE]

Just checked my Twitter #FatBridesmaidsoftheNFL list and Mark just tweeted Manboobs. Sanchez wants to know how many times Manfold got recognized as the Geico caveman today! Now that was funny. :D