Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: To my surprise, Micheal Kay isn't gay

  1. #1

    To my surprise, Micheal Kay isn't gay

    Look who he's porking...Jodi Applegate news anchor for News 12 Long Island

    http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010...above-the-rim/




  2. #2
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,356
    I'd do sh*t to her I wouldn't do to a farm animal.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,850
    No way, that's just cover fire. He is light in the loafers.

  4. #4
    Michael Kay is hitting that? 1st time i've ever seen her she's pretty hot way out of Kay's league.

    Damn what money can get you in life

  5. #5
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,356
    Anyone seen the chick that has the hots for Rich Eisen?

  6. #6
    bulllll****

    The guy comes off as miserable and self-loathing. No one would put up with that.

  7. #7
    Her t!ts are nice.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    Her t!ts are nice.
    They certainly are!

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,964
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    bulllll****

    The guy comes off as miserable and self-loathing. No one would put up with that.
    I thought you had a girlfriend?


























  10. #10
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,964
    She's aight. Dont believe Kay is straight though.

    A few years back, she was on Channel 5 and was pregnant. They played it up to the max....then she had a miscarriage and they never mentioned it again, she left shortly after. Dont know iffin she was even married if she is supposedly dating this big puddle of doosh now.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    bulllll****

    The guy comes off as miserable and self-loathing. No one would put up with that.
    I recently saw Michael Kay... I was in the control room in Yankee Stadium this past Saturday. A security guard had fainted and Michael Kay walked out of the YES booth saw him, jogged over, asked if they had called for help, and then proceeded to get the guy two lollipops because he knew him and was afraid his blood sugar was low. Everyone there said that he was a really nice guy... he just seemed like another guy that worked in the office honestly. True story.

    I say good for him... I wish I was hitting Jodi Applegate... I've had a crush on her since she was on the Today show.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalbarracuda View Post
    I recently saw Michael Kay... I was in the control room in Yankee Stadium this past Saturday. A security guard had fainted and Michael Kay walked out of the YES booth saw him, jogged over, asked if they had called for help, and then proceeded to get the guy two lollipops because he knew him and was afraid his blood sugar was low. Everyone there said that he was a really nice guy... he just seemed like another guy that worked in the office honestly. True story.

    I say good for him... I wish I was hitting Jodi Applegate... I've had a crush on her since she was on the Today show.
    Sounds pretty ghey to me

  13. #13
    now john sterling on the other hand... that might be a different story lol

  14. #14
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,964
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalbarracuda View Post
    I recently saw Michael Kay... I was in the control room in Yankee Stadium this past Saturday. A security guard had fainted and Michael Kay walked out of the YES booth saw him, jogged over, asked if they had called for help, and then proceeded to get the guy two lollipops because he knew him and was afraid his blood sugar was low. Everyone there said that he was a really nice guy... he just seemed like another guy that worked in the office honestly. True story.

    I say good for him... I wish I was hitting Jodi Applegate... I've had a crush on her since she was on the Today show.
    Well now I feel like sh*t.



  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,669
    I remember her name coming up once during his show.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrebetfan80 View Post
    now john sterling on the other hand... that might be a different story lol
    He's got a wife and kids.

  17. #17
    http://twitter.com/Joelsherman1

    Congrats to pal Mike Kay, who called me about an hour ago to say got engaged to newscaster Jodi Applegate. Only the best for 2 nice people.

  18. #18
    been in his company many times, he's a good guy. Sterling and his wife are too.

  19. #19
    Buddy of mine ran into Kay at a pizza place somewhat late and he was with a real smoke show. He does well.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Look who he's porking...Jodi Applegate news anchor for News 12 Long Island

    http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010...above-the-rim/



    Wow

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us