Thread: Raider90210 spotted at sporting event

Hall Of Fame

Raider90210 spotted at sporting event

from PFT...

[QUOTE]Raiders fans welcome JaMarcus Russell back to Oakland
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on June 20, 2010 8:54 AM ET
    JaMarcus Russell made a surprise appearance at a boxing match Saturday in Oakland. And here's the shocking part: he showed up two-thirds into the fight.

Just JaMarcus being JaMarcus.

Jerry McDonald of the Oakland Tribune writes that Russell arrived wearing a University of Alabama hat and jacket, with sunglasses on. (Either he was hoping not to be noticed or he's wants to piss off the one fanbase that still loves him.)

Raiders fans warmly greeted Russell with rising boos as he found his seat. Someone in a Rolondo McClain jersey asked the quarterback for money back for season tickets. The boos rained down again when Russell left the arena, [B][I][SIZE="4"]although one forgiving man gave the former No. 1 pick a hug. [/SIZE][/I][/B]

If only Russell showed as much courage in the pocket as he did choosing his Saturday night entertainment.[/QUOTE]

:D

[QUOTE=freestater;3629005]from PFT...

:D[/QUOTE]

lol

[QUOTE]And here's the shocking part: he showed up two-thirds into the fight[/QUOTE]

now that's funny..and seriously this guy has to be an idiot..wearing Alabama gear?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=freestater;3629005] Someone in a Rolondo McClain jersey asked the quarterback for money back for season tickets. [/QUOTE]

lol, classic.

Gholston's a game or two away from this...

[QUOTE=32green;3629522]lol, classic.

Gholston's a game or two away from this...[/QUOTE]

At least Gholston didn't set us back as a franchise for 5-7 years!! JR is a horrifying individual... The prototype bust for the next 20 years and he will replace Ryan Leaf for that title!!

Already forgotten are the likes of Akili Smith, Heath Shuler, Cade McNown, and Joey Harrington. Poor David Carr, nobody will ever know what he could have become if he did not spend the first few years of his career getting killed.

He might have been wearing Bama for Nick Saban, his former coach at LSU... but he's still a POS!!

All League
    [QUOTE=gqxluvx;3629515]now that's funny..and seriously this guy has to be an idiot..wearing Alabama gear?[/QUOTE]

Seriously...one of the dumbest human beings I've ever known about.

[QUOTE=Dynamic Hip Screw;3629627]He might have been wearing Bama for Nick Saban, his former coach at LSU... but he's still a POS!![/QUOTE]

^^^

That is the only logical reason I could think of why he would be wearing UofA gear. Even then, it isn't quite logical, either. LSU loves the guy, as well as they should, but once they get wind of this I'm sure he'll be dead to them as well. Just a stupid move by Russell.

Maybe next time he should wear his own Raiders jersey because nobody would think he would have that much of an ego to do that. That would be the best way of going un-noticed and then try to play it off like you're his brother/cousin or something along those effects if someone questions you.

Hall Of Fame
    I can't believe somebody hugged him... :dunno:

[QUOTE=124;3629683]^^^

That is the only logical reason I could think of why he would be wearing UofA gear. Even then, it isn't quite logical, either. LSU loves the guy, as well as they should, but once they get wind of this I'm sure he'll be dead to them as well. Just a stupid move by Russell.

Maybe next time he should wear his own Raiders jersey because nobody would think he would have that much of an ego to do that. That would be the best way of going un-noticed and then try to play it off like you're his brother/cousin or something along those effects if someone questions you.[/QUOTE]
    He is from Alabama, he probably grew up a fan. But still its a dumb move.