Thread: NJ Nets Make offer for Chris Paul

NJ Nets Make offer for Chris Paul

Anyone here a Nets fan? I am so this is very interesting to me.

The Nets offered the 3rd pick and Devin Harris for Chris Paul. Which will never happen but i think they can get it with a better offer, since reports say the owner is trying to sell the team if he can't they will most likely have to dump salary and Chris Paul with 2 years and 31 million left is a big number.

Not only would Chris Paul make the Nets instant Playoff contenders but it make them a whole lot better looking for possible free agents like Lebron, Bosh, and even Stoudmire.

The draft is this Thursday so the deal would have to be done by then. Hopefully us Nets fans will get some good news this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluis011 View Post
    Anyone here a Nets fan? I am so this is very interesting to me.

The Nets offered the 3rd pick and Devin Harris for Chris Paul. Which will never happen but i think they can get it with a better offer, since reports say the owner is trying to sell the team if he can't they will most likely have to dump salary and Chris Paul with 2 years and 31 million left is a big number.

Not only would Chris Paul make the Nets instant Playoff contenders but it make them a whole lot better looking for possible free agents like Lebron, Bosh, and even Stoudmire.

The draft is this Thursday so the deal would have to be done by then. Hopefully us Nets fans will get some good news this week.
    The owner is selling the team.

To the co owner.

Wont happen, they would give up Collison first. Unless they got blown away with an offer which wont happen. There trying to save money because there in the luxury tax spot. They want to give up guys like Okafor and Stojekovic.

To get someone like Paul, you would have to take on there contracts, which would immediately take you out of the free agent contest.

N.O is not giving up perhaps their best player ever for Devin Harris.

Nets fan here...heard the rumor..doubtful there is any truth to it..per fatcessa the nets will make a play for Amare and feel very confident they will be able to sign him..

Banned
    Hornets are shopping around CP3 even if they lie and deny it. However they are asking ALOT. If they turned down Harris and the 3rd pick that's alot to turn down. They want a superstar in return and they probably won't get one at least until after 1 July.