Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: REVIS RATED a 99 in Madden!

Veteran

REVIS RATED a 99 in Madden!

There are six 99-rated players in this year's game - Tennessee running back Chris Johnson; 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis; Jets corner Darrelle Revis; Vikings defensive end Jared Allen, and quarterbacks Drew Brees and Peyton Manning, Saints and Colts. Seven quarterbacks are rated 90 or better, including Brett Favre at 92, should he return to Minnesota. Among runners, Adrian Peterson is a 98 and Jacksonville's Maurice Jones-Drew is a 96

Great, another bargaining chip for him to use in his contract negotiations...

Well deserved. Can't wait till this game comes out!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Adrian Pederson? Fumbling alone should cause him to be a 95. And patrick willis is good but not a 99

Also he is the HIGHEST rated corner and third highest rated player in the game

fwiw the madden game uses NFL scouts as consultants to determine these numbers.

I heard Revis will hold out from Madden if he doesn't get a rating of 100.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Stan Blinka;3631323]There are six 99-rated players in this year's game - Tennessee running back Chris Johnson; 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis; Jets corner Darrelle Revis; Vikings defensive end Jared Allen, and quarterbacks Drew Brees and Peyton Manning, Saints and Colts. Seven quarterbacks are rated 90 or better, including Brett Favre at 92, should he return to Minnesota. Among runners, Adrian Peterson is a 98 and Jacksonville's Maurice Jones-Drew is a 96[/QUOTE]

Patrick Willis and Jared Allen 99's? Puhlease.

[QUOTE=bitonti;3631362]fwiw the madden game uses NFL scouts as consultants to determine these numbers.[/QUOTE]

They are AWFUL.. until this year they have had Scott at least 5 points higher than Harris. They over-rate big names, big time.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

What is ASO's rating? Maybe this could help us in negotiations.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=James Hasty;3631363]I heard Revis will hold out from Madden if he doesn't get a rating of 100.[/QUOTE]

Its cuz Madden makes him lightheaded...

[QUOTE=bitonti;3631362]fwiw the madden game uses NFL scouts as consultants to determine these numbers.[/QUOTE]

well then.

i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm convinced.

if a video game rates Revis a 99, then i guess our front office has no choice but to give him $16 million/year.

oh well.

Hall Of Fame
    awesome, exactly what you want when you draft a kid :yes:

What's Revis' 'attitude' score on Madden? 6?

Rookie
    Forget everything I said. Pay the man. :rolleyes:

I think he was like a 97 last year.

He was almost unfair in the game. If you used a man coverage D any ball that came close to Revis was an interception. My friend would lose his mind everytime I picked him off. It was awesome.:D

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=John_0515;3631467]What's Revis' 'attitude' score on Madden? 6?[/QUOTE]

No if you don't put up 16 million in monopoly money the game won't play..:eek:

All League
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;3631379]What is ASO's rating? Maybe this could help us in negotiations.[/QUOTE]

Top Corners
    D. Revis - 99
    N. Asomugha - 98
    C. Woodson - 97
    C. Bailey - 95

WHY isn't Revis rated 100? Whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy? :rolleyes:

Banned
    The Jets Defense will be explosive as hell this season in Madden. I'm gonna run the 4-3 Defense though; Like I do every year.

I'll have Jenkins and Pouha as my DT's with speed rushing DE's in Gholston and Taylor. I'll use Gholston and Taylor as my speed ends in obvious passing situations and wrack up about 5-6 sacks per game. I'll use David Harris as my MLB, right up the middle on running plays and use Pace and Scott as my OLB's.

With the pressure that I'll bring, without the blitz, I already know, I'll come up with some game changing INT's with Revis, Cromartie and Wilson. 2-Man under all day.

On Offense, we'll also have the most explosive Jets Offense we've ever seen. Ground and pound with Shonn Greene, and then bang... Here comes L.T behind one hell of an O-Line! Behind the best run blocking FB around in Richardson? Cant stop that.

When it's time to drop back and pass, with Sanchez? More options than any other team in the league.

Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes on the outside? A speed burner, as well as a tall WR that can go up and get the ball? I'll take that. Cotchery in the slot, with great hands? Sign me up. Dustin Keller streaking down the middle of the field? Could be dangerious.

Screen plays? Cant wait. L.T and Joe McKnight? Cant wait. I'll also run some WR screens with Santonio Holmes.

I didn't play online last year, but in 2009, I was ranked top 200. Level 32 with a record of 120-22.

Cant wait.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3631566]The Jets Defense will be explosive as hell this season in Madden. I'm gonna run the 4-3 Defense though; Like I do every year.

I'll have Jenkins and Pouha as my DT's with speed rushing DE's in Gholston and Taylor. I'll use Gholston and Taylor as my speed ends in obvious passing situations and wrack up about 5-6 sacks per game. I'll use David Harris as my MLB, right up the middle on running plays and use Pace and Scott as my OLB's.

With the pressure that I'll bring, without the blitz, I already know, I'll come up with some game changing INT's with Revis, Cromartie and Wilson. 2-Man under all day.

On Offense, we'll also have the most explosive Jets Offense we've ever seen. Ground and pound with Shonn Greene, and then bang... Here comes L.T behind one hell of an O-Line! Behind the best run blocking FB around in Richardson? Cant stop that.

When it's time to drop back and pass, with Sanchez? More options than any other team in the league.

Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes on the outside? A speed burner, as well as a tall WR that can go up and get the ball? I'll take that. Cotchery in the slot, with great hands? Sign me up. Dustin Keller streaking down the middle of the field? Could be dangerious.

Screen plays? Cant wait. L.T and Joe McKnight? Cant wait. I'll also run some WR screens with Santonio Holmes.

I didn't play online last year, but in 2009, I was ranked top 200. Level 32 with a record of 120-22.

Cant wait.[/QUOTE]

Screen plays almost NEVER work in Madden...unless your the computer!