Thread: Lawrence Taylor INDICTED

Jets Insider VIP

Lawrence Taylor INDICTED

The face of the vaGIANT franchise and noted druggie got indicted today on the rape charges against him.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

What a dope. Nothing else to say about this guy.

Banned
    Good. He deserves it. They should lock him up and throw the key away. Let him rot in hell behind bars. What he did was sick and he's a pedofile.

One of two things should happen to pedofiles.

1) Lock them up for life.

2) Send them to an island and let them die.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3631661]Good. He deserves it. They should lock him up and throw the key away. Let him rot in hell behind bars. What he did was sick and he's a pedofile.

2) Send them to an island and let them die.[/QUOTE]

3. Give them a gun with ONE bullet and force them to watch Rays games for life.....

Veteran
    LT loves crack

what does this really mean for LT? By the time there is a trial, etc does he really end up doing any jail time? Or does he just skate by?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=frankiepapa;3631686]what does this really mean for LT? By the time there is a trial, etc does he really end up doing any jail time? Or does he just skate by?[/QUOTE]

I hope he doesn't do any jail time. He needs as much time as possible to track down the real perpetrators.

[QUOTE=frankiepapa;3631686]what does this really mean for LT? By the time there is a trial, etc does he really end up doing any jail time? Or does he just skate by?[/QUOTE]

This is actually an interesting case.

Clearly the hooker was underage. But she later said she did not have sex with Taylor. If that story changed and she did, he has a problem. Statutory rape at the minimum.
    Apparently the pimp beat her. Does that stand or was it Taylor? Another problem for LT.
    I really dislike this guy. He's been a bum for a long time but I stilll think there MAY be questions here. As they say, "You can indict a ham sandwich".
    If he's found guilty of anything he WILL go to prison.

All League
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3631661]Good. He deserves it. They should lock him up and throw the key away. Let him rot in hell behind bars. What he did was sick and he's a pedofile.

You mean if he actually did this. Lets wait for the facts

He's a scumbag. But hardly a pedofile.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3631661]Good. He deserves it. They should lock him up and throw the key away. Let him rot in hell behind bars. What he did was sick and [B]he's a pedofile[/B].

First off, I have never been a big fan of Taylor's.

But Look at the facts.

1) The girl was 16, not 12 or 13

Its hard as hell to dicipher between 16 and 22 among many of the girls nowadays. Especially if they don't want you to know.

2) The girl was a prostitute.

I don't use prostitutes, never have and hopefully will never reach a point in my life that I will feel that desperate. How many other guys do you think she had been with?? It's not like she was some nieve little girl.

Like I said, I'm not a Lawrence Taylor supporter, but this whole thing reeks!

[QUOTE=VAJET58;3631752]
    Its hard as hell to dicipher between 16 and 22 among many of the girls nowadays.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it.

All League
    [QUOTE=VAJET58;3631752]First off, I have never been a big fan of Taylor's.

But Look at the facts.

Its hard as hell to dicipher between 16 and 22 among many of the girls nowadays. Especially if they don't want you to know.

I don't use prostitutes, never have and hopefully will never reach a point in my life that I will feel that desperate. How many other guys do you think she had been with?? It's not like she was some nieve little girl.

Like I said, I'm not a Lawrence Taylor supporter, but this whole thing reeks![/QUOTE]

What he said.

[SIZE="3"] Can anyone say reaction formation?
    [/SIZE]
    [IMG]http://www.the-two-malcontents.com/wp-content/uploads/franken4.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=VAJET58;3631752]First off, I have never been a big fan of Taylor's.

But Look at the facts.

Like I said, I'm not a Lawrence Taylor supporter, but this whole thing reeks![/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!! Not to mention she told him she was 19 (and told the cops she told him she was 19)!!

Arrest him for paying for a prostitute but outside of that this thing is flaky!

The guy might have walked around with rocks in his pockets, but I would really be surprised if he walked around with lollipops also.

This whole thing will be reduced, and Taylor will get probation, bet on it :yes:

[QUOTE=el_dub80;3632111]This whole thing will be reduced, and Taylor will get probation, bet on it :yes:[/QUOTE]

Nah. IF he is found guilty they are going to put him in the cell with OJ; slide a pair of gloves that fits and a frog man's knife under the cell door and turn out the lights. :eek:
    Last edited by kcb160; 06-23-2010 at 06:04 PM.

Banned
    Do the crime you do the time.