Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama's golf swing on tape (yes, he does suck)

Obama's golf swing on tape (yes, he does suck)

[url]http://www.breitbart.tv/see-obamas-golf-swing/[/url]

One would think he'd be better than this video shows, given how much he plays...maybe the famously thin skinned POTUS doesn't take criticism of his golf game very well, either.

Honestly, the guy needs to wind down like any of us do after work. He likes golf, isn't very good at it (according to others - I'm not a golf critic), so who cares as long as he's doing his job. That's another debate altogether, but you can't expect the guy to work 120 hours/week.

I think people put too much stock into the Presidency. Yes they are important, but they do not have the authority to do much other than give speeches, appoint officials, and veto congressional acts. So when people kvetch that Obama is spending too much time golfing...seriously, what else is he supposed to do? Dick Cheney spent his free time shooting assistants with shotguns and Clinton spent his free time getting blown. Let them have their fun, they age 20 years during the 4-8 they're in office.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;3634719][url]http://www.breitbart.tv/see-obamas-golf-swing/[/url]

One would think he'd be better than this video shows, given how much he plays...maybe the famously thin skinned POTUS doesn't take criticism of his golf game very well, either.[/QUOTE]

Heavy flow day, Tucker?

[QUOTE=Crease29;3634725]I think people put too much stock into the Presidency. Yes they are important, but they do not have the authority to do much other than give speeches, appoint officials, and veto congressional acts. So when people kvetch that Obama is spending too much time golfing...seriously, what else is he supposed to do? Dick Cheney spent his free time shooting assistants with shotguns and Clinton spent his free time getting blown. Let them have their fun, they age 20 years during the 4-8 they're in office.[/QUOTE]

they dont have the authority? It's the most powerful position in the world. He crammed a disastrous health care bill that NO ONE WANTED down our throats, Chicago thug style. He's a phucking disaster-

from today's NY Daily News.....

Only nine months into his first term, Politico reported that Obama had already golfed as much as Bush did during two years and 10 months. And since the gulf spill began, Obama has been to the green an astounding 20 times.

Golf may be good for Americans, but it's radioactive for national leaders. It's a symbol of extravagance and leisure. It seems bourgeois. And frivolous. All adjectives you don't want to associate yourself with as a commander in a time of grave concern to the country.

There is no question Presidents need downtime. They deserve a break like the rest of us. But if Obama truly needs a rest, he should go to Camp David. Take a walk. Get a hot stone massage. In private, and not during a national emergency.

Read more: [url]http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/columnists/tantaros/index.html?page=1#ixzz0s5079l6v[/url]

[QUOTE=Tucker134;3634728]they dont have the authority? It's the most powerful position in the world. He crammed a disastrous health care bill that NO ONE WANTED down our throats, Chicago thug style. He's a phucking disaster-[/QUOTE]

This just shows how little you actually know. People who claim things like this illustrate that they know almost nothing.

Read anything by Neustadt, Kernell or Brace and Hinckley and you'll realize how wrong you are.

Oh Puhlese. What is the guy supposed to do. Stand around wringing his hands unitl he is voted out of office in 2012? Really the dudes got a high stress job and he needs to unwind just like the rest of us. He also does not work a typical 9-5 job. The dude works around the clock. Whether we see it or not. I am not an Obamba supportor but if your gonna ***** then ***** about his policy's and decisions not effin golf.

[QUOTE=TKasper01;3634737]Oh Puhlese. What is the guy supposed to do. Stand around wringing his hands unitl he is voted out of office in 2012? Really the dudes got a high stress job and he needs to unwind just like the rest of us. He also does not work a typical 9-5 job. The dude works around the clock. Whether we see it or not. I am not an Obamba supportor but if your gonna ***** then ***** about his policy's and decisions not effin golf.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.... and I think he is in over his head. This aint Chicago and he seems to act like we are stupid.

Banned
    He should take lessons from George H.W Bust. He spent his entire presidency golfing and fishing at Kennebunkport. Ditto for Baby Bust.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3634781]He should take lessons from George H.W Bust. He spent his entire presidency golfing and fishing at Kennebunkport. Ditto for Baby Bust.[/QUOTE]

Have to say, you never let minor things like facts or the truth get in the way of your angry rants. Try yoga, VT. You need to relax.

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8631153.stm[/url]

Banned
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3634786]Have to say, you never let minor things like facts or the truth get in the way of your angry rants. Try yoga, VT. You need to relax.

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8631153.stm[/url][/QUOTE]

That's right, Baby Bust did more productive things on his vacations to Crawford, Tx like collecting hay and milking bulls.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3634781]He should take lessons from George H.W Bust. He spent his entire presidency golfing and fishing at Kennebunkport. Ditto for Baby Bust.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8631153.stm[/url]

[QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3634790]That's right, Baby Bust did more productive things on his vacations to Crawford, Tx like collecting hay and milking bulls.[/QUOTE]

You have a funny way of admitting you were wrong.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3634790]That's right, Baby Bust did more productive things on his vacations to Crawford, Tx like collecting hay and milking bulls.[/QUOTE]
    Is this your way of saying "my bad, I had it wrong?" If so you need to work on your delivery.

Hall Of Fame

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;3634798][url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8631153.stm[/url]

You have a funny way of admitting you were wrong.[/QUOTE]

Even funnier, you don't milk bulls!

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3634800]Even funnier, you don't milk bulls![/QUOTE]

Yes you can. FF2 does it every night. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Tucker134;3634719][url]http://www.breitbart.tv/see-obamas-golf-swing/[/url]

One would think he'd be better than this video shows, given how much he plays...maybe the famously thin skinned POTUS doesn't take criticism of his golf game very well, either.[/QUOTE]

I like the title in the vid, "Shankapotamous..."

All League
    [QUOTE=TKasper01;3634737]Oh Puhlese. What is the guy supposed to do. Stand around wringing his hands unitl he is voted out of office in 2012? Really the dudes got a high stress job and he needs to unwind just like the rest of us. He also does not work a typical 9-5 job. The dude works around the clock. Whether we see it or not. I am not an Obamba supportor but if your gonna ***** then ***** about his policy's and decisions not effin golf.[/QUOTE]

He can go clear brush instead.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;3634728]they dont have the authority? It's the most powerful position in the world. He crammed a disastrous health care bill that NO ONE WANTED down our throats, Chicago thug style. He's a phucking disaster-[/QUOTE]

Tucker you should be more cheerful.Your Mets are playin some damn good ball:D

[QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;3634914]Tucker you should be more cheerful.Your Mets are playin some damn good ball:D[/QUOTE]

I hear u bro...my wife is due with #2 in afew weeks & all is well, plus D Wright is now hittin .300- but this Obama guy scares the hell outta me