Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: World's Sexiest Older Women

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    World's Sexiest Older Women

    http://showbiz.sky.com/One-Sexy-Dame

    http://english.pravda.ru/photo/report/show-1089



    Times are changing, my folks.

    You no longer have to be a 20 year old to be deemed sexy by the public...

    At 61, Dame Helen Mirren has been named the world's sexiest older woman.

    Helen topped the poll which included screen sirens Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon and Joanna Lumley.

    The star, who received rave reviews for her recent role in The Queen, admitted to dressing more glamorously since the movie: "After playing the Queen, I'm desperate not to look like the Queen.

    "I just want everyone to look at me and go, 'How could she be the Queen? She doesn't look anything like her!' It's a lot of effort."

    Second in the list was Tinseltown's favorite girl-next-door Goldie Hawn.

    Helen MirrenHelen at Venice Film FestActress Charlotte Rampling was third, followed by Susan Sarandon and 80-year-old Avengers star Honor Blackman.

    One-thousand participants took part in the poll, which was carried out by the Lakeside Shopping Centre in Essex.

    See below for the top ten sexy starlets over sixty:

    1. Dame Helen Mirren.
    2. Goldie Hawn.
    3. Charlotte Rampling.
    4. Susan Sarandon.
    5. Honor Blackman.
    6. Joanna Lumley.
    7. Vanessa Redgrave.
    8. Lauren Hutton.
    9. Sophia Loren.
    10. Debbie Harry.
    Last edited by 82nd Airborne; 06-27-2010 at 06:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    That article has to be at least 3 years old.

    I don't really know if you're one of Ikey's personalities but you're such a ****ing tool that it doesn't even really matter.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    That article has to be at least 3 years old.

    I don't really know if you're one of Ikey's personalities but you're such a ****ing tool that it doesn't even really matter.
    Sorry that your mom didn't make this list.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    Sorry that your mom didn't make this list.
    I lol'd

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3634864]http://showbiz.sky.com/One-Sexy-Dame

    http://english.pravda.ru/photo/report/show-1089




    Pick a wrinkle and hit it

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I lol'd
    I hate to be this way, but this Revis Island guy/girl is on me like "fly on poop". He/she has "bully" written all over him/her.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    http://showbiz.sky.com/One-Sexy-Dame

    1. Dame Helen Mirren.
    2. Goldie Hawn.
    3. Charlotte Rampling.
    4. Susan Sarandon.
    5. Honor Blackman.
    6. Joanna Lumley.
    7. Vanessa Redgrave.
    8. Lauren Hutton.
    9. Sophia Loren.
    10. Debbie Harry.

    #9?
    Oh no you didnt.

    Thats GJ&H women.

    Let him have it Hammer.




    (its gettin chippy up in hur)

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    Sorry that your mom didn't make this list.
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    I hate to be this way, but this Revis Island guy/girl is on me like "fly on poop". He/she has "bully" written all over him/her.
    That's the second time you've referenced my family as a way to 'insult' me...

    You have deep-seated issues.

    It's rather disturbing to witness. Sorry for pointing out the fact that 90% of the time you come off like a serial killer and the other 10% is just annoying.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Middlesex County, NJ
    Posts
    3,359
    Post Thanks / Like

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    That's the second time you've referenced my family as a way to 'insult' me...

    You have deep-seated issues.

    It's rather disturbing to witness. Sorry for pointing out the fact that 90% of the time you come off like a serial killer and the other 10% is just annoying.

    1. 90% of the time you reply to my threads

    2. 90% of the time you harass me

    I say you are a 90% stalker and 10% homo or lesbian
    Last edited by 82nd Airborne; 06-28-2010 at 07:41 AM.

  11. #11
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    7,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    http://showbiz.sky.com/One-Sexy-Dame

    One-thousand participants took part in the poll, which was carried out by the Lakeside Shopping Centre in Essex.

    1. Dame Helen Mirren.
    ... so 1000 bloody blokes in england pick an old english hag who's recently portrayed their queen as the sexiest old broad around? ...


    ... shocking!!! ...









    l_j_r

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    That's the second time you've referenced my family as a way to 'insult' me...

    You have deep-seated issues.

    It's rather disturbing to witness. Sorry for pointing out the fact that 90% of the time you come off like a serial killer and the other 10% is just annoying.
    Your pathetic man. Do you start crap with everyone?

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    1. 90% of the time you reply to my threads

    2. 90% of the time you harass me

    I say you are a 90% stalker and 10% homo or lesbian
    Thats what he does best; Follows people around that he doesn't like, and post in each and every thread that they post in. It's pathetic.

    Thats the reason why he was banned from here, under his AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite screen name.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Thats what he does best; Follows people around that he doesn't like, and post in each and every thread that they post in. It's pathetic.

    Thats the reason why he was banned from here, under his AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite screen name.
    wait, Revis Island is really AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite??


    that's outrageous!! so the guy gets banned and just comes back under a different name... how are the mods allowing this???



    that's like me being banned and coming back as "Dirstar2," it would be completely ridiculous

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Your pathetic man. Do you start crap with everyone?
    No, just you two eejits.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Thats what he does best; Follows people around that he doesn't like, and post in each and every thread that they post in. It's pathetic.
    Well...when you have success in life....

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    2,307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Thats what he does best; Follows people around that he doesn't like, and post in each and every thread that they post in. It's pathetic.

    Thats the reason why he was banned from here, under his AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite screen name.
    He has done that stuff to me before as well. Guy needs to get a life and stop being so critical of what people right on an internet message board

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    He has done that stuff to me before as well. Guy needs to get a life and stop being so critical of what people right on an internet message board
    I'm starting to understand him as a person though. Over the years, it's obvious that he has no outside life. It seems like this internet message board is all he really has in life.

    If he has a family, I'd like to see some pictures, because I have a good feeling he's just a single, lonely, sad man.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    No, just you two eejits.
    jets31 doesn't agree

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    I'm starting to understand him as a person though. Over the years, it's obvious that he has no outside life. It seems like this internet message board is all he really has in life.

    If he has a family, I'd like to see some pictures, because I have a good feeling he's just a single, lonely, sad man.
    You're ridiculous.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us