Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JETS/Panthers 8/21 Tailgate in Charlotte

Jets Insider VIP

JETS/Panthers 8/21 Tailgate in Charlotte

Charlotte is an awesome city for a football weekend game. GREAT get away for 2 - 3 days. If you are planning on coming for pre season week 2, Charlotte is a LOT of fun for a weekend. You do not need to get in your car. The stadium , hotels etc... all downtown. If you need info..PM me on golf courses, restaurants etc...

The Charlotte JETS fan club will be holding a tailgate on Saturday 8/21 from 2pm to 7pm. All are welcome, will be the best JETS tailgate that weekend. Please see our web site at :

[url]www.Charlottejetsfans.com[/url]

[URL=http://s711.photobucket.com/albums/ww119/southparkcpa/?action=view&current=big_logo1.jpg][IMG]http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww119/southparkcpa/th_big_logo1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Nice! I might be attending.

Jets Insider VIP
    don't forget to invite FauxJet 07 ---- wasn't one of his last ever acts here a futile attempt to sign up at your Charlotte fans site and add his wit and wisdom there?

I'll be there. My dad and I got tickets a month or so ago.

Now that Delhomme is gone, I am running out of insults to make to Panthers fans

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Rexipus Rex;3635638]I'll be there. My dad and I got tickets a month or so ago.

Now that Delhomme is gone, I am running out of insults to make to Panthers fans[/QUOTE]

Kool!

Please sign up for the tailgate so we can get a head count for the tailgate food etc.....

I'll be there :D

I haven't gotten my tickets yet. I thought the prices early on were ridiculous for a preseason game. I figured I would wait till a little closer.

Also had a friend offer me free tickets to the Jets-Skins game at the New Meadowlands the following week. If that comes through, I'll take the kids up there and it would just be me and my sister who lives in Charlotte for that game.

I `can't wait:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=VAJET58;3635683]I'll be there :D

I haven't gotten my tickets yet. I thought the prices early on were ridiculous for a preseason game. I figured I would wait till a little closer.

Also had a friend offer me free tickets to the Jets-Skins game at the New Meadowlands the following week. If that comes through, I'll take the kids up there and it would just be me and my sister who lives in Charlotte for that game.

I `can't wait:yes:[/QUOTE]

VA

Funny..but I do NOT have tickets yet either. I have been working on the tailgate and I am confident prices will fall as the date approaches.

If you are coming to Charlotte...please sign up for the tailgate. It will be a blast!

Send me a pm with any questions.

Not going, but I love Charlotte. Great city, great people and easy to walk around.

done deal.
    i am there.

(but you already knew that)...B.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;3635808]done deal.
    i am there.

(but you already knew that)...B.[/QUOTE]

Baddniss...you are ONE BAD MUTHA FUGGA!!!!

We will have a GREAT time, I'll make sure to introduce you around. Give me your itenerary and perhaps we can grab a beer the night before or whatever!!!

Please register at the site and that's kool!!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    I heard a rumor that Southparkcpa is taking all the "out of towners" to Uptown Caberet. Supposedly drinks are on him, but dances are "on you"

Hahaha!

Seriously, come out to Charlotte. Lots of NYers here and the city is relatively new (most skyscrapers built in last 15 years), same as the Panthers. We have an awesome tailgate location about 100 yards from the front gate of the stadium and we will be rocking!

Lots of daily flights out of JFK and Newark (US Airways has their hub here). Hotel rates are around $100 a night for the closest hotel, the Marriott Residence Inn.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Did I mention that we are having authentic southern bbq? Visit our website to sign up

[URL="http://www.charlottejetsfans.com/1/index.php/tailgate-party/"]http://www.charlottejetsfans.com/1/index.php/tailgate-party/[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=siegelscott;3636283]I heard a rumor that Southparkcpa is taking all the "out of towners" to Uptown Caberet. Supposedly drinks are on him, but dances are "on you"

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the $8 a plate breakfasts. :D

Veteran
    [QUOTE=siegelscott;3636283]I heard a rumor that Southparkcpa is taking all the "out of towners" to Uptown Caberet. Supposedly drinks are on him, but dances are "on you"

Hahaha!

Seriously, come out to Charlotte. Lots of NYers here and the city is relatively new (most skyscrapers built in last 15 years), same as the Panthers. We have an awesome tailgate location about 100 yards from the front gate of the stadium and we will be rocking!

Lots of daily flights out of JFK and Newark (US Airways has their hub here). Hotel rates are around $100 a night for the closest hotel, the Marriott Residence Inn.[/QUOTE]

He told me that you were the one with the "caberet" connections:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3636384]He told me that you were the one with the "caberet" connections:D[/QUOTE]

Scott 's not man enough to go in...he waits in the car.:D

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3635820]Baddniss...you are ONE BAD MUTHA FUGGA!!!!

We will have a GREAT time, I'll make sure to introduce you around. Give me your itenerary and perhaps we can grab a beer the night before or whatever!!!

Please register at the site and that's kool!!![/QUOTE]

I want to make sure I find that good Southern BBQ/Ribs place in Charlotte that you promised to show me (when we were in Tampa). I am flying in Friday afternoon and will be flying out late on Sunday nite .

[QUOTE=siegelscott;3636288]Did I mention that we are having authentic southern bbq? Visit our website to sign up

[URL="http://www.charlottejetsfans.com/1/index.php/tailgate-party/"]http://www.charlottejetsfans.com/1/index.php/tailgate-party/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Hey!!! You've got that great picture of us with ELVIS from the BBQ at the Jets game in Tampa on your website. Do I get major residuals from the use of that photo? Should I hire an agent to represent me for print ads?
    Is Leigh Steinberg available?
    My asking price for residual useage of my face in photos is one free BBQ rib (with extra BBQ sauce)...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;3636635]Hey!!! You've got that great picture of us with ELVIS from the BBQ at the Jets game in Tampa on your website. Do I get major residuals from the use of that photo? Should I hire an agent to represent me for print ads?
    Is Leigh Steinberg available?
    My asking price for residual useage of my face in photos is one free BBQ rib (with extra BBQ sauce)...[/QUOTE]

Actually.... we were going to charge you "squatters fees".:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3635707]VA

Funny..but I do NOT have tickets yet either. I have been working on the tailgate and I am confident prices will fall as the date approaches.

If you are coming to Charlotte...please sign up for the tailgate. It will be a blast!

Send me a pm with any questions.[/QUOTE]

Matt:

My son is talking about golfing in Hilton Head that weekend..but if things change I might fly down that weekend to visit him and go to the Tailgate & Game (in that order) :D

I'll let you know...Looks like it will be a blast. :cool:

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    oh man, now if this was schedule the end of October, i would have to show up... and you mean i will have to pull for the jets(i really hate carolina):eek: