Thread: Gerrit Cole pitching on ESPN right now

Gerrit Cole pitching on ESPN right now

For UCLA in the College World Series
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 06-28-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    For UCLA in the College World Series
    How did that go? He pretty much got rocked.

Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Not a great start, but for the most part he was blooped, bleeded, and errored to death.

PS. Rays suck.

Whoa, when did you become a douche bag?

Bandwagon "fan" suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You're just starting to take notice.

It's always been that way.

Anyway, as for Cole, he really didn't get rocked. Not a good outing by any means but certainly not what the stats will dictate either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I'm just giving the same Yankee fans that give me a hard time, a hard time in return. It's all fun and games.

To be honest, I have no idea who this Gerrit Cole kid is. Not a big fan of college baseball at all. Truth be told; I watched about 3 mins of the game lol.

I'm just giving the same Yankee fans that give me a hard time, a hard time in return. It's all fun and games.

To be honest, I have no idea who this Gerrit Cole kid is. Not a big fan of college baseball at all. Truth be told; I watched about 3 mins of the game lol.
    Gerrit Cole was the Yankees first round pick a couple years ago, he decided to go to college instead of signing with the Yankees, even though he says hes a Yankees fan.

Cole just got COCK-BLOCKED!!

One more win and we're National Champions

Go Gamecocks

With all due respect, I don't see how it's okay when a Yankee fan gives a sarcastic response to a fan of another team, but when somebody is sarcastic about the Yankees it isn't cool. Remember, it's a Major League Baseball board, not a Yankees one.

Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    With all due respect, I don't see how it's okay when a Yankee fan gives a sarcastic response to a fan of another team, but when somebody is sarcastic about the Yankees it isn't cool. Remember, it's a Major League Baseball board, not a Yankees one.
    Another solid post by you about the Yankees..you ARE a Mets fan right? If you do not know why DWC receives the responses he does on this board then scan the Rays thread...all you do is see Yankees and start *****ing and moaning as usual..

Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    Another solid post by you about the Yankees..you ARE a Mets fan right? If you do not know why DWC receives the responses he does on this board then scan the Rays thread...all you do is see Yankees and start *****ing and moaning as usual..
    He's a Rays fan, he's allowed to be excited about his team just like you are about the Yankees. Deal with it. Some of you are too sensitive (Yankee fans, Met fans, Rays fans, whatever fans everybody is). It's just a game.

He's a Rays fan, he's allowed to be excited about his team just like you are about the Yankees. Deal with it. Some of you are too sensitive (Yankee fans, Met fans, Rays fans, whatever fans everybody is). It's just a game.
    I'm still waiting for you to post something actually involving your team.

You come here to troll.

So does DWC.

The Yankees fans have the majority of their posts in Yankees threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    I'm still waiting for you to post something actually involving your team.

You come here to troll.

So does DWC.

The Yankees fans have the majority of their posts in Yankees threads.
    If you're not in the Met threads then how would you know how often I post about my team? Still haven't addressed the issue at hand. You're really intelligent aren't you?

If you're not in the Met threads then how would you know how often I post about my team? Still haven't addressed the issue at hand. You're really intelligent aren't you?
    I didn't respond to your initial post because it's completely off base for what DWC posted in this thread.

He admittedly didn't even watch the kid pitch. He was trolling.

I see how you can't tell the difference because that's all you're good for in this forum as well.

As I stated, I read and post in Mets threads. I read and post in Red Sox threads. I read and post in Rays threads.

You ONLY post when something is said about the Yankees.

If you can't see the difference, I suppose my intelligence isn't what should be called into question.

All League
    The funny thing is, the kid never even signed with the Yankees. Why so much hate from the non-Yankee fans?