Thread: Another Stadium Invite?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Another Stadium Invite?

Did anyone else get an invitation to see their seats [B]again[/B]? I just got an invite from the Jets to see my seats on either 7/10 or 7/17. I was there back in May on their 1st invite. Anyone else invited for a 2nd look?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Received the invite, but it's my first invite for some reason.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could that be a sign, they aren't selling to many PSL's...

How are the sales going, I haven't heard lately;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can tell you when we went in May, I upgraded my 2 seats from sec 229A to 131 Lower End-zone Corner (same ticket price, 1K more in PSL per seat).

Don't know if the change in location prompted a 2nd invite. Once again just curious if anyone else received a similar email.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first invite was for upper deckers. Those poor souls (other than the first four rows) needed to see just how crappy their seats were and have the first chance to move down to where they could actually enjoy watching a football game so IMO that was a compassionate invite by the Jets.

This invite is for everyone....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got this as well. Not going.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsFanatic;3635954]I can tell you when we went in May, I upgraded my 2 seats from sec 229A to 131 Lower End-zone Corner (same ticket price, 1K more in PSL per seat).

Don't know if the change in location prompted a 2nd invite. Once again just curious if anyone else received a similar email.[/QUOTE]

I received at least two invites before but did not get this one. I was in the upper deck until a few weeks back when I upgraded.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3635955]The first invite was for upper deckers. Those poor souls (other than the first four rows) needed to see just how crappy their seats were and have the first chance to move down to where they could actually enjoy watching a football game so IMO that was a compassionate invite by the Jets.

This invite is for everyone....[/QUOTE]

I was offerred lower end zone seats, when I visited in March. What a HORRIBLE place to watch a football game? I was in 329 row 27 in the old stadium. Now I'm on about the 35 yard line in row 17 upper level. These upper level seats are great especially for someone who actually wants to watch all aspects of the game.
    You must be into watching players butts up close and personal if you like those lower end zone seats. You can't even tell if a play made a first down from down there. Give me upper level mid field any day of the week.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry but I don't have lower level endzone seats, bud.

I'll bring my binoculars to the first game so I can see if I can find you up there in the ionosphere

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bleed Green;3635938]Could that be a sign, they aren't selling to many PSL's...

How are the sales going, I haven't heard lately;)[/QUOTE]
    or they are about to lower them again.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3635955]The first invite was for upper deckers. Those poor souls (other than the first four rows) needed to see just how crappy their seats were and have the first chance to move down to where they could actually enjoy watching a football game so IMO that was a compassionate invite by the Jets.

This invite is for everyone....[/QUOTE]

Nice try. I am in the UD. Went to see my seats during the Eagles concert. Difference is negligible. Some people will say anything so that they can justify to themselves paying the PSL so they keep saying the same things over and over. Poor lost souls....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=petejet;3636043]Nice try. I am in the UD. Went to see my seats during the Eagles concert. Difference is negligible. Some people will say anything so that they can justify to themselves paying the PSL so they keep saying the same things over and over. Poor lost souls....[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you are happy with your UD seats. I too thought I would be happy with them (9 rows closer than yours). Then, fortunately, I saw them in time to be able to escape from an obstructed view to three of the best seats in the stadium

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3636049]I'm glad you are happy with your UD seats. I too thought I would be happy with them (9 rows closer than yours). Then, fortunately, I saw them in time to be able to escape from an obstructed view to three of the best seats in the stadium[/QUOTE]

Obstructed view?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    these---row 8, section 312

[IMG]http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad284/sg3_photo/055.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    yep I got mine - 1st invite actually and will be going on July 10th - Dad is looking forward to seeing our seats he has not been in the new place yet. I was there for a tour and the draft party.