Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Titans Uniforms in 2010?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Titans Uniforms in 2010?

anyone know if we'll be wearing the Titan uniforms for a few games again in 2010?

I was going to get a jersey, but don't want to waste the money if we aren't going to be wearing them again this year.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3636095]anyone know if we'll be wearing the Titan uniforms for a few games again in 2010?

I was going to get a jersey, but don't want to waste the money if we aren't going to be wearing them again this year.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. I hope not.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=petejet;3636119]Ugh. I hope not.[/QUOTE]

+1 Billion!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    More than likely for atleast 2 games.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like them better than the Green and White. Lends a hard nosed edge to the team, old school, knock you on your ass.

I love the Penn State unis too.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wish they would go back to the kelly green uni's i grew up with in the '80's.... modified of course, but keep the kelly green color and the long airplane like logo....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BLEED JET GREEN;3636139]I just wish they would go back to the kelly green uni's i grew up with in the '80's.... modified of course, but keep the kelly green color and the long airplane like logo....[/QUOTE]

those disco greens were the ugliest ever... thanks Parcells for bringing back unis that aren't the laughing stock of the league

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can't wrap my head around Jets merch in blue. It's just not right.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the love of humanity please no more Titans of NY throwbacks.

It was novel at first but now its just annoying.

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't love the hell out of the normal uniforms.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3636140]those disco greens were the ugliest ever... [B]thanks Parcells for bringing back unis[/B] that aren't the laughing stock of the league[/QUOTE]

+1

Doesn't quite make up for him costing us Peyton Manning, but the unis are great!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most likely we will see them again in 2010 and for future years as well. We didn't just bring them onto the scene in 2009 for the AFL's 50th Anniversary, we've been wearing them since 2007, so my guess is we will be donning them 2x. Either twice at home or once both at home and on the road. Depends. We won't be seeing them 3x though as that was just a special AFL Anniversary thing. No more than 2x in 2010 and beyond.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    how is Woody going to sell all of his Titans of NY merch if the team stops wearing the uniforms at least 2X a year?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I caved in and bought a jersey. I don't like not being coordinated with what the team is wearing on the field.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3636140]those disco greens were the ugliest ever... thanks Parcells for bringing back unis that aren't the laughing stock of the league[/QUOTE]
    Can't disagree; however, all the Gastineau and Klecko videos posted lately are really making me nostalgic for the Green jersey White pants, or white/white. Forget all that black piping from 1991 - on.

In one of those Madden type games you can line up the 1985 Jets in that uni. Nice.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3636264]OK, I caved in and bought a jersey. I don't like not being coordinated with what the team is wearing on the field.[/QUOTE]
    :sheep:

;):P

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3636140]those disco greens were the ugliest ever... thanks Parcells for bringing back unis that aren't the laughing stock of the league[/QUOTE]

Funny how Parcells stated that one of the conditions for him to coach was that he wanted theOLD uni's.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    and thank goodness he did...

I have a Chrebet in that hideous electric green color but just thinking about wearing it makes my nauseus

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3636351]Funny how Parcells stated that one of the conditions for him to coach was that he wanted theOLD uni's.....[/QUOTE]

Not so much funny, but rather genius! He knew he had to change every aspect of the culture and take control. If management didnt allow that, what could he really change?!?!?

BTW, we should only wear the Titan uni's if we go back to the name. JMO

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's our win/loss record with the titans jersey? LOL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have one Titans Jersey and I actually like it. I like the nostalgia Woody has tried to focus on his team. When I wear that Jersey, I get a lot of inquisitive people asking what kind of jersey it is. It's an attention getter. Not that I need that, but for the most part women approach me when I'm wearing that jersey. I'll take any advantage I can get!