Thread: You should check this out.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

You should check this out.....

....now I have no love for the Jets team, their blow hard HC, or their FO. I would even be very happy if some midnight (after everyone is gone), your new stadium suddenly collapsed. However......

The next 4-5 weeks is the slowest part of the off season, and even Jet fans will get tired of posting threads patting themselves and their team on the back, so I thought I'd offer you a football diversion.

HULU.com has added a great NFL section. Lots of games of the weeks and highlights of the individual NFL teams. They even have a Jets page ( :D ). Including the 69 Superbowl game. The only time in my life where I can truly say I rooted whole heartedly for a NY team. And in those days they actually were a NYC team ;)

Here's the link and enjoy.....its going to be a long 4 weeks

[url]http://www.hulu.com/nfl/new-york-jets[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The time has flown by Ken. I'm busy with my kids and summer activities. Pre-season will be here before you know it, and thanks for the link. :yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hulu is the greatest TV site on the net! They have episodes of shows like "I dream of Jeannie" and "Nanny & the Professor". Old farts like me love that sh*t fromt he 70's...Not to mention te NLF games too!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, can you watch all 9 years of Belicheat cheating the league and hoisting fraudelent stained trophies?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, it's just incredible how fast these teams turn over.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ken. Great avatar!

You order your Sanchez jersey yet? :P

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find it more interesting how flashy editing and some dramatic music/narration can make one of the most abysmal seasons I've ever seen from the Jets seem somewhat heart warming :huh:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=patsfanken;3636110]....now I have no love for the Jets team, their blow hard HC, or their FO. I would even be very happy if some midnight (after everyone is gone), your new stadium suddenly collapsed. However......

The next 4-5 weeks is the slowest part of the off season, and even Jet fans will get tired of posting threads patting themselves and their team on the back, so I thought I'd offer you a football diversion.

HULU.com has added a great NFL section. Lots of games of the weeks and highlights of the individual NFL teams. They even have a Jets page ( :D ). Including the 69 Superbowl game. The only time in my life where I can truly say I rooted whole heartedly for a NY team. And in those days they actually were a NYC team ;)

Here's the link and enjoy.....its going to be a long 4 weeks

[url]http://www.hulu.com/nfl/new-york-jets[/url][/QUOTE]

Love this F-ing post!!! Way too much nice, nice this time fo year and I really enjoy the hate!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=patsfanken;3636110]....now I have no love for the Jets team, their blow hard HC, or their FO. I would even be very happy if some midnight (after everyone is gone), your new stadium suddenly collapsed. However......
    [/QUOTE]

I can also confess I would love for Foxboro cheating hole to crumble.
    Also when it is almost empty.
    With one notable exception.
    You.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RussianGreen;3636532]I can also confess I would love for Foxboro cheating hole to crumble.
    You.[/QUOTE]

lolololol:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RussianGreen;3636532]I can also confess I would love for Foxboro cheating hole to crumble.
    You.[/QUOTE]

So classless, so weak, so insipid, so boring, so typical, so expected, so embarrassing for your fellow jet fans. But its 9:30, you still have time to go out and stomp on some unsuspecting homeless person, because I know what a tough guy you are. :rolleyes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=patsfanken;3636660]So classless, so weak, so insipid, so boring, so typical, so expected, so embarrassing for your fellow jet fans. But its 9:30, you still have time to go out and stomp on some unsuspecting homeless person, because I know what a tough guy you are. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

So pretentious.

Don't you ever get tired at failing?