Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quarter Final: Paraguay - Spain

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Quarter Final: Paraguay - Spain

No way Spain loses this

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should be a "cracker". Expect lotsa goals scored.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paraguay's defense can shut out most teams, but they don't have the firepower to match if Spain gets a goal or two.

Spain 2-0.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ESP 3
    PAR 0

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of those sporting events where I actually root for both teams.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    One of those sporting events where I actually root for both teams.
    To loose?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paraguay pulls it out against perennial chokers, Spain. Speaking of pulling out, let's not forget the extra motivation the Paraguayan players have: They each get to bang gorgeous Dallys Ferreira if they win the Cup. 1-0 Paraguay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlEiAmssl3w

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping to see a lot of this today...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome team defense and overall marking by Paraguay. And, we have another blown call that replay would overturn. It should be 1-0 Paraguay. Off for the second half.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Hoping to see a lot of this today...

considering the above chick has promised to shag every guy on the Paraguayan team if they win, I wonder if Selma Hyak will now give the spanish goalie a blowjob after stopping the penalty kick....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This **** is getting crazy.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    considering the above chick has promised to shag every guy on the Paraguayan team if they win, I wonder if Selma Hyak will now give the spanish goalie a blowjob after stopping the penalty kick....
    both these goalies deserve major hummers from beautiful models of their respective nation's.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was some of the craziest **** I've ever seen. I can't imagine what that would have been like if I had an actual rooting interest for either team.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    That's incorrect. Larissa Riquelme said she would run nude through the streets if Paraguay won. The chick who offered to F**k all the players is Dallys Ferreira. Also, Samla is Mexican.
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 07-03-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an entertaining/insane second half. Two goats in the game for me: First is Cardozzo, who missed the biggest kick in Paraguayan soccer history. Second is Santa Cruz who has a wide open shot in the final minute off a rebound, and hits it straight into the keeper. Awful.

I tip my hat to Paraguay for playing a brilliant tactical game and nearly pulling it off. Congratulations to Spain. Please destroy germany.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    An early prediction: Germany 3 - Spain 1

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Awesome team defense and overall marking by Paraguay. And, we have another blown call that replay would overturn. It should be 1-0 Paraguay. Off for the second half.
    i disagree Borgo.

while Nelson Valdez was in good position, Cardozo was offsides. he didn't touch the ball but he did make a play for it, influencing the reaction of the defense and goalkeeper.

it was a good call, imho.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i disagree Borgo.

while Nelson Valdez was in good position, Cardozo was offsides. he didn't touch the ball but he did make a play for it, influencing the reaction of the defense and goalkeeper.

Agreed.

A lot of weird calls though.

The Spanish penalty was weird. Having it rekicked (??) then on the 2nd try and stop, the goalie brings down a Spaniard that shoud've been another penalty. At that point the ref must've been saying "uhh, I can't whistle 4 penalties in minutes can I?"

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i disagree Borgo.

I looked at the play again, and still feel the focus of the play was on Valdez. It's open to interpretation (and I see your point of view), but if I'm refereeing the match, that goal stands.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great news: I just read that, even though Paraguay did not win the World Cup, Larissa Riquelme will run naked through the streets of the Paraguayan capital as a show of thanks to the players. I love this chick. What a trooper.

From the Huffington Post:

Larissa Riquelme, the captivating lingerie model who enchanted soccer fans around the world with her enthusiastic support of the Paraguayan World Cup team, saw her pledge to run nude through the streets of Paraguay end in heartbreak when Spain defeated her favorite team in the quarterfinals last weekend.

The beautiful Paraguayan has good news for her eager fans who were disappointed by the loss. Riquelme says she will run naked through Asuncion, even though Paraguay did not win the World Cup. The curvy model says her nude run "will be a present to all of the players, and for all the people in Paraguay to enjoy."

An exact date for Riquelme's naked performance has not been announced, but in the meantime scroll down to see photos of Riquelme both before and during the World Cup.