Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quarter Final: Paraguay - Spain

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Great news: I just read that, even though Paraguay did not win the World Cup, Larissa Riquelme will run naked through the streets of the Paraguayan capital as a show of thanks to the players. I love this chick. What a trooper.

From the Huffington Post:

Larissa Riquelme, the captivating lingerie model who enchanted soccer fans around the world with her enthusiastic support of the Paraguayan World Cup team, saw her pledge to run nude through the streets of Paraguay end in heartbreak when Spain defeated her favorite team in the quarterfinals last weekend.

The beautiful Paraguayan has good news for her eager fans who were disappointed by the loss. Riquelme says she will run naked through Asuncion, even though Paraguay did not win the World Cup. The curvy model says her nude run "will be a present to all of the players, and for all the people in Paraguay to enjoy."

An exact date for Riquelme's naked performance has not been announced, but in the meantime scroll down to see photos of Riquelme both before and during the World Cup.
    That's awesome.

Will make for some quality pics.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    That's awesome.

Will make for some quality pics.
    My guess is that they will do body painting on Larissa, which will make her gorgeous attributes less conspicuous. Personally, I'd love to "paint" her face and body.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    My guess is that they will do body painting on Larissa, which will make her gorgeous attributes less conspicuous. Personally, I'd love to "paint" her face and body.
    Yeah - well, she'd look great, naked but in a pearl necklace provided by myself.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess the running through the streets naked never happened. At least Larissa did pose for some awesome shots recently.