Thread: Kerry Rhodes on NLTA... so funny

Kerry Rhodes on NLTA... so funny

Nobody saw NLTA yesterday?
    K Rhodes was invited, and on four downs, they ask whos gonna have more wins this season, JETS or Cardinals...
    Starts with Kerry who says Cards four sure, followed by the other four guys who said JETS without hesitation, and Kerry was like are you kiddin me, even with me by your side nobody said Cards, he couldnt believe it, it was so fun to see that

What NLTA?

All League
    NFL Total Access.

Of course Rhodes picked the Cards. :zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=FF2;3638368]What NLTA?[/QUOTE]

[B]N[/B]ationwide
    [B]L[/B]ocator of
    [B]T[/B]roll
    [B]A[/B]ssassin's.

:D

Veteran
    It was classic!!!!

I saw it last night and got a laugh. What a punk

[QUOTE=Limolady;3638381][B]N[/B]ationwide
    [B]L[/B]ocator of
    [B]T[/B]roll
    [B]A[/B]ssassin's.

:D[/QUOTE]

Not Leather Tights Again!! :eek:

All League
    he will be dealt away from the cards by week six... he is done.. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

What language is this?:eek:

All Pro
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d818eeffb/Turnover-in-Arizona[/url]

theres the vid

why even have that chump on the show... things must be tough for NFLN.

[QUOTE]"Jets are a win now team, if they don't win this year, they are in trouble." Kerry Rhodes[/QUOTE]

Is Kerry High? Matt 'Beer Bong' Leinart, taking over for the retired Kurt Warner? Lay the crack pipe down Rhodes :yes:

So sad to see a once hungry, very good player turn into the over-rated, ego driven CHUMP he has become. Very sad.

That being said... you can't fault him for picking his own team.

I'll never understand why Kerry Rhodes felt the need to be such an idiot around Rex Ryan. Apparently, little did we know, Kerry is a me-me-me player. He doesn't care about the game, he cares about his acting career. He only cares about football as a means of getting money until his acting career takes off. If Ken Whisenhunt can deal with that kind of half ass effort, then all the more power to him.

I'm just glad Rex wouldn't tolerate it. Those embarrassing half ass efforts he gave after he got his big contract extension, just angered me to no end. I still remember when we played the Patsies in Foxboro and Wes Welker was cleaning up on us. At one point he got loose running down the field and Kerry tackled him falling backwards as if to say, "I'm sorry Wes, but I have to tackle you, it's my job. Just don't mess up my hair on the way down." He could have stuck him very hard and instead he DELIBERATELY ***** footed it.

That's what did it for me. After that I had hoped the Jets would get rid of him. I just hope our new guy can play even half as good as Kerry did back when he actually WANTED to play the game the way he was capable of playing it.

:yes: Kerry rhodes :mad:sherry rhodes

Practice Squad
    I loved Kerry Rhodes. I cant say I am sad to see him go, as even he said he didnt fit the system. I hope he lays the wood in Arizona. He was a good person.

Not
    Likely
    To
    Appear in the SB for the 50th or somethin straight year

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Scoop24;3638573][url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d818eeffb/Turnover-in-Arizona[/url]

theres the vid[/QUOTE]

That video doesn't have the part where he picks the Cards. Anyone know where to find that?

[QUOTE=el_dub80;3638730]Is Kerry High? Matt 'Beer Bong' Leinart, taking over for the retired Kurt Warner? Lay the crack pipe down Rhodes :yes:[/QUOTE]

Carrie quit writing checks that ur a$$ cant cash

Hall Of Fame
    after revis rose to the spotlight Rhodes disappeared. We coulda had a better Milloy & Law instead Rhodes played his way off the team.