Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm in Chowder Territory on Vacation

I'm in Chowder Territory on Vacation

In Hyannis in Cape Cod. Love it here...but that is not the reason for this thread.

I have officially accomplished a mission....See I thought my girlfriend just said she liked the Jets because I did...but there is proof positive she is a real fan.

Yesterday on a busy main street in Massachusetts she saw a Patriots jersey walking down the street (btw every time I see something Patriots related I just start booing).

I said "Oh man I really am in enemy territory"...next thing you know...as this guy gets closer you hear on the top of her lungs (and I mean on the top of her lungs) J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! He responds by saying "when's the last time the Jets won a championship? The 60's?" She then responds by saying "When's the last time Brady wasn't gay?"

My jaw dropped and she totally *****ed the guy out...

Anyway I just wanted to share that with you all...

Have a great 4th!

Jets Insider VIP
    excellent

I too am in Chowd territory today on the Fourth of July. Docked on the Queen Mary 2 in the Belly of the Beast -- Boston, MA, USA to spend the day here, watch the fireworks and then head southeast back to Brooklyn on Tuesday AM

Proudly wore my tarajersey white Sanchez #6 into this one horse two bit town this afternoon and laughed at every arrogant drunk fan of cheating in football knowing full well that they have NEVER won a legitimate title AND that REX and the Jets are going to kick their butts twice in 2010 en route to our final victory in February in Dallas

All Pro
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3639170]In Hyannis in Cape Cod. Love it here...but that is not the reason for this thread.

I have officially accomplished a mission....See I thought my girlfriend just said she liked the Jets because I did...but there is proof positive she is a real fan.

Yesterday on a busy main street in Massachusetts she saw a Patriots jersey walking down the street (btw every time I see something Patriots related I just start booing).

I said "Oh man I really am in enemy territory"...next thing you know...as this guy gets closer you hear on the top of her lungs (and I mean on the top of her lungs) J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! He responds by saying "when's the last time the Jets won a championship? The 60's?" She then responds by saying "When's the last time Brady wasn't gay?"

Have a great 4th![/QUOTE]

Sounds like a keeper dude;)

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3639170]In Hyannis in Cape Cod. Love it here...but that is not the reason for this thread.

LOVE THAT!!!!

Always add 1 for a chick in a JETS jersey. That is...if she's an 8, in a JET jersey , she is a 9.

Marry this girl!

All League
    ****ing awesome bro.

Don't let her get away.

Hall Of Fame
    Why are you up there? Lookin for ugly woman? gay men?

classy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Cape C*ck.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Have her set some land mines, this is a true test of dedication and worthiness.

Jets Insider VIP

She's a catch.:thumbup:

[QUOTE=mmckiernan;3639207]Why are you up there? Lookin for ugly woman? gay men?[/QUOTE]

maybe the w/ my girlfriend part flew over your head...

so let me try again.

i'm with my girlfriend...she is neither ugly nor male.

and for the rest of you...yes i agree shes a catch:yes:

my money is on she's fat

[QUOTE=manzif55;3639265]my money is on she's fat[/QUOTE]

The guy posts a decent thread and you make fun of his girl????:huh:

YOU SIR...are classless. Go root for the PATS*.... you'll feel more at home.

Real classy and mature broad you got there...

So some guy is just mind his own business walking down the street and you start yelling at him..and this is awesome..

Lemme guess, its wicked funny when she screams "FOOORE" as you dive past a golf course too.

You vacation on Cape Cod, and you are calling BRady gay?
    Last edited by ironman61; 07-05-2010 at 08:34 AM.

Good Work, Jets Nation is Proud of you!!!!!:yes:

[QUOTE=ironman61;3639276]Real classy and mature broad you got there...

So some guy is just mind his own business walking down the street and you start yelling at him..and this is awesome..[/QUOTE]

Dude, he was a Chowd. What part of the awesomeness don't you get? :confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ironman61;3639276]Lemme guess, its wicked funny when she screams "FOOORE" as you dive past a golf course too.[/QUOTE]

You're right. Laying on the horn is WAAAAAY funnier :yes:

...or, as I have done before, throwing a brick of firecrackers out the window....

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3639483]You're right. Laying on the horn is WAAAAAY funnier :yes:

...or, as I have done before, throwing a brick of firecrackers out the window....[/QUOTE]

I just yell: "Get in the hole." Yeah, I'm that guy.

[QUOTE=manzif55;3639265]my money is on she's fat[/QUOTE]

Your're a doosh. She's a keeper. Your a Pats fan. GFY

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=ironman61;3639276]Real classy and mature broad you got there...

So some guy is just mind his own business walking down the street and you start yelling at him..and this is awesome..

Lemme guess, its wicked funny when she screams "FOOORE" as you dive past a golf course too.

You vacation on Cape Cod, and you are calling BRady gay?[/QUOTE]

Its kind of like the "My son beat up your honor student" bumper stickers. Not exactly a high class kind of move, but you can't help but smirk a bit.